Amercian Spliff smokers.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bakedinmn, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I'm from canada but I love spliffs, they save a lot of bud and get you hella baked. I actually prefer cigar tobacco for mine haha. Poppers are fucking sweet too (putting a bottom layer of tobacco for bong rips)

2. QFT! in regards to the p's, yet with any p's I've done, it require an actual portion of a cig to be snipped, fit into a straight metal tube from a 2 piece bowl, and then its pressed into your herb making a mushroom looking "cap" as I call it. then you rip it through in one hit. headbuzzzzzzz

3. To the people that mentioned blunts, do you roll blunts with tobacco or just with the wrapper? I've always done blunts with a mixture of about 75:25 crap weed:dank because blunts are too wasteful IMO. Never rolled them with tobacco in the mix though.

4. I've tried, but i just don't see how you can mix something so magical with something so disgusting (in my opinion)...Kinda gross taste in my opinion

5. I hate them. They don't make me cough, which is nice, but they taste bad and make me nauseous. Fuck that.

6. A lot less.

Bongs are far more efficient.