Amazon aeroponic grow

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Bigtim1888, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Hi this is my first time using the amazon 4 hole aeroponic system got 4 jock horror in it using canna coco a b for now can anyone tell me the temps of the tank and the do's and dont's with this system

• Like Like x 1
  2. #3 geoaero, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Try to keep the root chamber temperature 18-21 deg C if you can and dont run the sprayers 24/7. I would look at getting some different nutes, canna coco has a low potassium content.

3. Yeah like I did not think of that just thought I might have got some decent people on here willing to help but obviously not you ya bawbag

• Like Like x 1
  4. Its one way of increasing a post count by 1 :)
    The main things to watch for with the amazon are overheating and overwatering. Painting the lid white or covering it with some black `n` white poly will help. Changing the res can be a pain.

5. Hi geoaero i have a old tent spil tray round the top of It to keep it cool ?Also been using potsil as pH + but would like to know what is the best neutrients to use in a aeroponic grow system I'm a Coco grower and just jumped right in with the Amazon system

6. The recycled spill tray should work well, i painted mine with brilliant white vinyl matt emulsion ;) Its a good idea to keep a temperature probe in the root chamber so you know what its up to.
    You can use any hydroponic nute with the amazon, as long as its designed for a recirculating system not drain to waste. I cant recommend any particular brand as i make my nutes from scratch. You shouldnt any trouble adapting to the amazon, imo, its easier than coco ;)

7. Spot on that's the stuff i need to know was looking at GH floral ? Trio but can't get hydroguard anywhere the now also would canna cal_ mag do or would i need something from GH what else can i use instead of hydroguard sorry for all the questions but your the first person thets spoken any sense to me respect

8. Most recirc nutes are similar, there`s more info out there for GH Flora 3-part nute as its been around forever and is widely used. Canna aqua vega/flores is another recirc nute option. I would keep it simple for the initial run and just focus on the basics,aka dialling everything in.You shouldnt need calmag unless you`re using RO.
    I dont think hydroguard is available over here but you shouldnt need it with a cool root zone.

9. Out​

10. Got a link to the system?

11. Yeah got it i will just keep things simple and go for the canna aqua as it's easy to get and it's good as it's made for weed I'm growing 4 manifolded plants in there do you think i have the root room in there

12. Hi Diatt I'm still trying to get to grips with the site have you a link for the Amazon?

13. Sorry I am confused bud. I thought you had an amazon system that you was using. Was just looking for what you are using.

14. Yeah I m using an amazing and looking for info on it

15. What do you mean got a link to system

16. Sorry if i sound like a newb I've never been on any of these sites before

17. I am using an amazing and looking for info on it sorry for confusion

18. Yes, was asking for a link to what you are using :D I found a few different things when I went looking for it.

19. Hi i was asking what kind of nutrients i can use in the Amazon as I've just jumped in and got one