Amazing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skronix, Feb 14, 2009.

1. This is just a lil setup I've got goin' on. This is my 1st grow show and flowering. Got any advice, tips, critisism or guesstimates on how much my 1st yield will be on the 2 plants underneath the UFO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

2. Good stuff man. Yield will vary from strain, amount of lumes, and time vegged.

3. It is supposed to be white widow ? What do you think ? Will it make my yield higher if during the last couple of weeks flowering i switch to hps ???? or will it be harmfull ????:cool:

4. for the sake of what it is, id not do the HPS and actually see what the UFO can offer as a final product. A lot of people would want to know that I think

5. I will take that into consideration! Thanks for the advice. Anybody else out there can help me out with tips advice crit, anything. Thanks for your time. :smoke:

6. That thing is a monster.

7. Looks like a huge plant.......only thing I would do different is use a black bucket, or aluminum tape the white bucket.....looks like your roots are starting to get brown and slimy in first pic. Otherwise,the ufo looks like it kicks ass.

8. At a quick glance, that first picture looked like a styrofoam cup getting T-bagged.

9. /\ lol Balls but ya thanks for that i will take that into consideration. Try to switch that asap. Get her a nice fresh home!!!! thanks for everything!!!

10. ya i got the brown roots a bit on my buckets.....tape will help for sure.....

only other think i could suggest, if you already don't....keep the bucket topped up all the time....when the water dorps the higher root mass dries out first....

nice work and good luck...

11. what now j
    ? lol who knows whats up? my shit has your shit firing!! 4 1/2 weeks flowering

12. thanks for the advice....my roots are the color they are mostly because of my nutrient solution...they are mature plants so its pretty dark..but i'll switch the bucket ...no worries

13. keep the bucket toped? i'v had some over watering problems..i'v found they're perfect medium..

14. hey, if you got it down, stick with it....

i never took into account that the root mass is out of the bucket/nute solution......

your good man.....good luck.

15. This guy is fucking good to bad ours ant looking like that. You fucking slut!!!!!! LOL :eek:

16. #16 xshadowshooter, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    I threw up a little in my mouth

edit: when i wrote this i had not read the entire thread.. i understand its from your nute solution and that you keep the water at a lower level.. however i keep my water 2.5cm from the bottom of the net pot when i fill it (every day). I have never had overwatering problems and infact i did not realize you could "over water" a bubble bucket.

17. what are you talking about????

18. Me and my buddy share accounts! This is his little experiement, mine dosent look to good but there all little babies maybe one day they will look amazing!!! :eek: