amazing times

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fuckthefuzz, Dec 23, 2008.

1. so this weekend is when my sister finnishes her last exam, thus, she needs to come home for christmas. Me and my family go up to sudbury to get her and we visit with my aunts and uncles and stuff since they all live in or really near to sudbury.

While my mom dad and little sisters stay over at my uncles josh's house, i decided to go to my cousin matt's house. Matt is the deffinition of genius weed smoker. Like fuck, if this dude was black and had musical talent he'd be the next Bob fucking Marley. If you have seen The Union, my cousin is like a young version of that guy with the weird eyes and long grey hair, except not a stuck up douche.

So obviously we get completely shredded, i drank a whole mickey of JD in under 10 minutes and then we seshed from his new vaporizer and 4.5 foot glass bong that he made himself (he's a glass blower dude). the weed we had was a bit of some nice white widow and some other hydro shit that i cant remember the name, but it was way more potent than the white widow and it completly and utterly molested me.

Matt calls up a few girls and we turn this two man sesh into a bigger circle with 3 of the hottest girls ive ever seen. Night goes on and im just totally shmammered when i yel out "Eh you! come suck on my cock, i really wanna cum before i go take a shit", i bull shit you not i litterally said that, and guess what, it worked, that line actually got me some dome.

after that i go take a shit and pass out on the couch cause the girls taxi came and my cousin was KO'd.

this is just the first fucking 4 hours im at his place. The rest of the weekend was even better

2. whoa whoa

gunna have to cut the story right there...

why is that guy a stuck up douche?

3. yea dude i was there, remember? You were drunk as fuck! Oh, and that wasn't a chick that gave you dome, that was your cousin, bro.

4. he just seems like one of those people that are so smart that everyone else is beneath them you know

thats just what i get from him when he talks, its probably not true, but he does have a lot of inttelectual arrogance about him.

5. i think you overexagerated

6. you sir are in no position to be calling anyone a douche. Every single post you make regards all the girls you fuck or get with. If i recall in one of your posts you said "Im like a stoner jock, i smoke weed, play sports and fuck every hot girl in the school." MAJOR DOUCHE

7. hahaha damn i hate jocks, why can't they just tell the truth?
    this is a perfect fake jock story
    drink-check
    smoke-check
    fuck-check

oh wait, fight
    are you sure you didn't whoop any ass? :laughing:

8. and your calling the guy from the union a douche....?

<----facepalm