Amazing site about weed prices/quality in the USA and other countries! Awesome detail

Discussion in 'General' started by primetime21335, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Yeah, that is a cool site. I don't really use it lol but I enjoy reading it and learning about buying pot in other cities around the U.S. and even the World.

2. mines funny

Where to Buy Marijuana in Peoria: Anywhere on Adams street but watchout for the street girls as the place is littered with 2 dollar wh***s. Anywhere near or at Harrision Homes or Bradley Univ is great. Bradley is fairly safe but if you go to Harrison Homes, pack some heat.....

thanks for the heads up:smoking:

3. oh man... do i love webehigh....
    seeing as it's in my sig. and waht not

peace,
    Hippy:smoke:

4. Nice man, i'm reading about my town right now

"Police in Rochester usually won't bother you for a small amount of pot. It is not uncommon to see people smoking blunts and joints on the streets of downtown and especially up in the ghetto areas. Typically when a cop does bust somone with weed they tend to just write citation tickets and send you on your way. Usually the only time you will get busted is if they see you purchase it and decide to be assholes about it."

"Parks are fine to puff at, but use discretion. Don't look guilty and you won't have a problem"

Exactly what i try and tell my friends that like to get sketched out all the time

"If you are new to the city your best bet is to just walk up north clinton avenue up towards avenue A or avenue D, any of the side streets off of clinton will probably have it and if you are white you won't have to ask them because they will spot you and meet you halfway."

You will then probably get jumped ha

5. bizzump. this site deserves to be seen.

6. Ahaha i love the part about my neighboring city "The only pot you will find here is the kind that you can toss at a window from across the room and it will stick. I have seen every color of hair to every color of "keef" crystals under the rainbow."

7. One night I started reading that site at 1:00 and the next thing I knew it was 4:00. There is plenty of interesting stuff there I was reading about Bud in African countries I will probably never see. I thought the Peoria one was funny too.

8. Hmm.... no Spokane, Washington.

bummer.

9. Woooow, out of curiosity, what is the neighboring city?

ROAD TRIP! :bolt::smoking:

10. "Very illigal. the median age here is 41 and the 25% of the population is over 65. it's so bad here they've banned 18-20 year olds from stepping foot into a bar, even if it is to see live music."- very true for my town, i live in florida

"how the typical arrest in this town goes down is through an average traffic violation which will lead to a search and so forth, so be very very VERY careful when driving, it is virtually their only way of capture."- also very very accurate