Amazing Photo of the 2008 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'General' started by bkadoctaj, May 31, 2008.

1. This is the whole thing...

Attached Files:

2. What's so amazing?

3. Am I missing something? Do you mean because they are so different (age, race, etc.)?

4. Nah, I just thought it was very artistic and in many ways symbolic. Probably just me then, but I feel like I know who's more determined just from the photo.

5. Two big government, 'war on drug' supporting liberals photoshopped to stare is not amazing. Maybe cheesy, or gimicky, but not amazing.

Worst. Presidential race. Ever.

6. Trotsky vs. Mao

7. You do "drugs". It's an issue of concern for you. :) You have to talk about why it's an issue for everyone rather than just criticizing different parts of the system that reinforces such a fearful policy by states.

8. I don't think McCain is really all that liberal. Although he's not all that conservative. Or maybe he's very liberal and very conservative. Or maybe he's just a flip-flopper... one of them John Kerry types. :cool: Okay, I don't like John McCain, how 'bout that...

9. McCain's lack of conservatism is his downfall, and the reason that a lot of GOP members have splintered and run off towards Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr.

10. mccain sort of reminds me of a salamander

11. Just two quick points about what you said;

1. While not conservative McCain is anything but liberal
    2. Obama has said he wanted to decriminalize marijuana

12. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

13. Do you guys honestly think these candidates are worse than George W. Bush and John Kerry?? That I can't fathom...

14. Lol, I loved watching that race though. I was just like... Incumbent Fucktard versus... Regular Fucktard... WHO WILL WIN :O

Made me sad when Bush won though lol

15. Artistic? It's just two head shots superimposed against a black background.

16. Yeah, years back. He then stood up in front of his corporate buddies and retracted that statement.

17. So like...is there supposed to be some hidden image in the space between their heads?

18. I think your reading to much into it, the only thing thats amazing is that this is the best we have to offer.

19. 1. He may not be what you associate with Liberals (peaceful, sunshine), but he is more "liberal" than "conservative" by evidence of his record:
    BCRA (McCain-Feingold),
    Gun show Loophole Law (Cosponsors: Senators Schumer, Clinton, Lieberman, and Carper, all Dems),
    Kennedy-McCain Immigration bill in support of amnesty for illegals,
    McCain-Lieberman Climate Stewardship Act

"I do know that this nation has faced some pretty good blows in the last month or so with the credit crunch and the subprime lending. I'm glad whenever they cut interest rates. I wish interest rates were zero. But we leave those responsibilities to the smartest people we can find, and I think that so far he's done a good job." -McCain

Hell, even he thinks he is liberal:
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/edUuhfcJPzg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/edUuhfcJPzg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. Don't get your hopes up, he raised his hand at a debate in opposition to decriminalization of marijuana, and only when his contradictory statements are brought up in front of college crowds does he favor decriminalization.

And Marijuana is only one of the drugs in the 'War on Drugs'

Have you heard about his solution for New Orleans?

"If elected, Mr. Obama said he would establish a Drug Enforcement Agency office in New Orleans that would be dedicated to stopping drug gangs across the region. He also would create a “COPS for Katrina” program, which would allow communities affected by the storm to hire more police officers and prosecutors to fight crime."

And we all know that criminalizing a social/medical problem is the best solution, right? Especially since the War on Drugs isn't racially biased, NO residents will be prosecuted fairly. Because that's what history has showed us... :rolleyes:

"For the people of Colombia – who have suffered at the hands of killers of every sort – that means battling all sources of violence. When I am President, we will continue the Andean Counter-Drug Program, and update it to meet evolving challenges. We will fully support Colombia's fight against the FARC. We'll work with the government to end the reign of terror from right wing paramilitaries. We will support Colombia's right to strike terrorists who seek safe-haven across its borders. And we will shine a light on any support for the FARC that comes from neighboring governments. This behavior must be exposed to international condemnation, regional isolation, and – if need be – strong sanctions. It must not stand."

That's some pretty heavy support for the War on Drugs. Who the fuck with half a brain supports it anymore? Oh yea, the bitches owned by Eli Lilly, Merck, and Pfizer.

You still have learning to do.

20. Yeah I get what you're saying. McCain has a look of uneasiness and confusion, while Obama looks calm and confident. I guess these are candid photos, but I think their mannerisms more than anything reveal their true character.