Amazing Night [Story + Pics]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theVirtuoso, May 25, 2008.

1. Well, I just got back in after having such an amazing time. There was this techno festival in Detroit named, no suprises here, techfest (at least thats what everyone calls it, I have no idea).

We decide fuck it, and to have a bombfire with smores and hotdogs.

I popped two rolls, some very good pink/red playboys (pics below) and my boy popped one. We started off with 4 bowls of some "dro" (pics below), chilled, smoked a joint, chilled, smoked a joint, and by then not only was I high as fuck, but I was reaching my peak. With the fire going and feeling the heat, not to mention the music I had playing... it's one of those moments you wish you could freeze time and stay there forever.

Everything felt so perfect, and I figured theres virtually no better way to kick off the summer.

I'm still rolling off those two rolls, I feel incredible, my emotions are just... well, its crazy. This is by far my best roll in quite some time, so to have it at such a perfect moment, made it even better.

Well, here's the pics of the dro and rolls, its rare I take photos and I know some of you may have seen this in I believe two other threads (for some reason a lot of ecstacy threads popped up), but I figured it added a lot to the "story", but moreso I was wondering what all of you blades were doing to get this summer started? :smoking:

After that amazing time, now I'm just listening to some good tunes, sippin on some H2O and enjoying every little detail about life.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The "Dro" is your average Dro, its dank, but nothing insane. I still love it, though. Great lasting high and for some odd reason the smell doesnt seem to come to mind, however it smells exactly like some dro I got around 3 weeks ago, maybe 4. Also, the pic is from the pickup from the day before, but its the same stuff, I didn't have a chance to take a picture of todays because we smoked it up too fast, hehe.

The Rolls have been going around my area. They are definitely decent, but again, not top quality stuff, although I must say I like the way they are pressed. The two in the pic are the ones I popped tonight. I took one yesterday to get a feel for em and how they effected me. I had a great time and for most of the day I already had it set in my mind I was going to wait at least one day, but when the time came I knew it was right, and oh man it was right indeed. Also, both time were on completely empty stomachs, nothing had been eatin for at least 7 hours, most likely more. Bud was toked when we felt the rolls starting to kick in and we smoked until we ran out, leaving us all entirely in another world. Each one of us was on a completely different level, yet somehow we all came together for the simple idea of smores, roasting hot dogs, and chill times.

But fuck top quality, I'm having an amazing time, something I wont forget for a very, very long time, if at all. The price wasn't that bad (I won't say), but I would have payed 2x the amount without a doubt in my mind. Entirely worth it.

Peace GrassCity
    theVirtuoso :wave:

2. damn dude

looks like the same dro i just picked upp.

and about the rolls

lookin good lol.

to kick off my summer i have about 200 bucks and am gonna roll a couple of dro blunts and trip on shrooms lol.

3. very nice man sounds like a great time, id love to have been there haha:smoking: ive had dro pretty similar to that around here in ontario a few times by the looks of it, and i wish i could get rolls like that c:

4. quad stacks or what? Seen a lot of the playboys in the bay the last month or so...

Did you ever get a hold of those yellow batmans? Those were some slapperZ.

5. I don't go by "stacks". These were just the kind a few of my friends had been getting and enjoyed em.

I hadn't done E in like 2 months beforehand, I always wait at least one month, so I don't see too many different prints.

This doing it two times in a row, though, was so I was certain I would roll real good, because it's been awhile.

6. Yeah I was fuccin with them e pills for a couple months but i aint done it since march. The after effects make me feel so shitty the next day =/

7. dude I know exactly what you're talking about.
    tonight I smoked 3 bowls of some hydro skunk and then hungout with my girlfriend up untill about 30 minutes ago :rolleyes:. Oh my god my life is great right now.

shits epic

8. sounds like a good time

9. My B-day was three days ago (Turned 19)...so it was my official starting of summer.
    The beginning of the day sucked cause I was bored. But, $80 in the bank later and my girl coming over around 2:30 was the shit. Why you ask? Cause she only stayed for like three hours, and had to leave to go play in her high school band's granduation (She's a year and a half younger than me). Well the three hours was cool cause we chilled and made out, but she was on her period, so she's like What the hell, it your birthday, you should enjoy it. So she gives me head. She leaves, and while she's gone my Brian and Brandon show up. Brandon was bringing me my stash I'd left at his place (It's cool though, Brandon doesn't smoke MJ...put him to sleep) and Brian brings me a fat sack. So I spend the rest of the time my girl is playing her grad grinding this new sack. My girl comes back over, we chill, she gives me head again, and leaves. Then my other two buddies Ryan and Travis come over. We go out, chill, smoke a bowl of their stuff. I'm like "Dude...this is weak" so i pull out my stash and break up an unground bud I keep for special occasions and smoke it. We were so blazed that we went and sat at my place for a good two more hours just relaxing and enjoying the evening. It was a great b-day, and a great start of the summer.

10. This may sound stupid, but what are the red things? I am new to this stuff. All I use is weed, really have no interest in anything else. But that just makes me curious :).

11. rolls (ecstacy).

thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it.

No comedown/hangover really, I still feel "off" today, but its sorta a good off, like a tiny tiny bit of a buzz.

12. Sounds like the perfect bday cuddie.

happy b-lated.

13. lmfao, way to steal virtuoso's thread.

I want to roll so bad, the last time i rolled was like 5 months ago, oh well i have a h/q and 3 phillies, it'll do.

14. he didnt steal the thread the OP asked us what we were doing to start off our summers he was simply responding.
    to start off my summer i bought myself a new glass bowl and smoked up 2 first timers. summer days are the best.

15. ^^Amen!

To start my summer i got a sick new bub and a new Lux!!!

:D