amazing day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokingshreder, Apr 16, 2009.

1. in december we didnt have school cause there was a 3 inch layer of ice on EVEYRTHING so no cars where out that i can remeber :smoke: so my friend came over and we slid around 2 miles to this kids house, he answers the door with a british accent with his eyes not even open and we where laughing so hard, i have never even meet this kid before it was somebody my friend bought from, so we bought 2g's and he was like lets smoke now so we all smoked other stuff together in his bathroom, we both where so stoned and we didnt even touch the 2 g's we bought:) so the kid goes holy shit my mom is home quick hide! i lay down in his bathtub and then we find out nobody was even home. so we get out of his bathroom and i layed down and couldnt stand up for like 30 seconds no idea why. so i got up and layed on his couch and i was laughing for no reason at all and then his dog runs past me with his stash in its mouth. i laughed so hard i almost threw up. so then we said goodbye and slid another 2 miles to wendys , i didnt even care about the ice or cold i was munchin like hell. now we walk into wendys with red ass eyes in sweatpantsand a puffy coat . we go up to order and i dont even remeber what happened but we did something stupid so my friend said we have to get out of here they know we are stoned. so we left and then walked to mcdonalds, there we couldnt even order food cause we would just laugh when we tryed to say the words. i eneded up ordering 2 sundaes laughing my ass of through out the order, my friend does the same, for some reason we walk over to the right a little and my friend says to the mcdonalds guy that we are over here now, and he responded with well your food is over here douchebag, we laughed about that, we then walked all the way back to my house layed in my bed and played mobsters and watched tv for the rest of the day, it was the best day i had in so long:D

2. i love how the day occured almost 4 months ago... but that happens at the local gas station right down the road whenever i walk up to the counter i always get this grin on my face that i cant control im like fuck smiling is so easy right now...

3. haha tight story dude. Ordering food is the worst, my friends and I have just resorted to going through the drive-thru, then eating in the parking lot. Its a lot less intense, plus you get to jam out to music while you munch.

4. Hahahahaha! LOVE IT :D

5. i love those days, where you just smoke and chill with your buddies and go do stupid stuff. thats what more people need to do, fuckin stiffly stiffersons

6. Reminds me of the good old days. :smoking: