Amazing Aurora Borealis Footage

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by adambommb, Nov 24, 2010.

1. [ame=http://vimeo.com/16917950]Aurora Borealis timelapse HD - Tromsø 2010 on Vimeo[/ame]

2. Incredible!

Anybody remember that solar storm in the late nineties that caused aurora all over the northern hemisphere? I live in Iowa and I remember seeing it above our heads in the country - a red plasma that looked like the warning shots from an alien holocaust.

3. this shit had me tripping intense balls. what must i do to make this my screensaver D:

4. So beautiful!! Hope I get the chance to go up to Tromsø and see it for myself this winter.

5. The Aurora Borealis is by far one of the most astounding natural phenomenons.

I actually saw the Northern Lights in my backyard.. maybe 14 years ago. It was just a faint red cloud in the stars.

6. dude imagine BEING THERE on shrooms :eek:

7. On shrooms, normal clouds are as fascinating as the Northern lights, can't imagine the real normal lights. Imagine having an oz of northern lights and a bong with you as well

8. Wow you just gave me chills from head to toe yo daaammm.... and with a magnifying glass for solar hits <3 :hello:
    NL has a lingering aroma if you exhale thru the nose after a solar hit... its orgasmic on a cosmic level

9. 1:22 = A shooting star ? on fucking film :cool:

10. shooting star was crazy... dont even wanna tell you how many times i had to click to try and rewatch it :p