Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

amature question about buying weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by taytay, Jan 13, 2014.

1. so usually i buy weed from my sisters friend but he never seems to have any ever so i really cant get it from him anymore because im impatient and i like getting high atleast once a day. i kind of want to find another dealer to buy from ....ANYWAYS
    a guy i know texted me probably like a week and a half ago "bomb ass purp hmu" so i was thinking of getting some from him but its a little late for replying to the text now i just wanna know how i should go about asking if he still has weed to sell and i dont wanna seem awkward like idk what im talking about when i ask him. I also dont just want to send "do you still have some weed to sell" because i know ppl dont like that ... suggestions?

2. Just ask if he could hook you up. He'll know what you mean.

3. Text him saying "yo you got any tree?" Await reply. Seem legit when he asks what you want. Say "I want an 8th"

4. just text him "yo are you good?"

5. Just don't be sketchy

6. haha see i dont think he would know what im talking about if i said something like that and i dont want him to be like "wtf?"
    but i also dont wanna say "do u haz weed" because like i said some ppl dont like that.
    and im just nervous because he might not even have any

7. Say "got any?"

8. He will know whats up. And why be nervous? You will never know anything if you cant communicate.

9. Ask himWhat's up with that purps? You got any left. He'll either say yea blah blah Or no but I got ______ Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Hit his ass up if he told you he had some.....if he says anything....be like dude you told me to hit you up. Fuck it

11. say pretty much whatever, just avoid saying anything specifically about marijuana, weed, pot, or cannabis. Just ask him if he can hook you up with an 8th, if he's got anything, etc.

12. He hit u up first so it's not awkward at all if you hit him up. He obviously wanted to sell to you, so if he has weed, I'm sure he'll still be down to sell to you.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Ask him if he's good or has 1.

Hey u got 1.... Hey I need one... Breezy

14. Still got some purp?

15. so if he asks how much i want should i just tell him i have 20 dollars and to hook me up. (because thats all i have to spend lol)

16. Ask him if he's got the wizzy chizzy snizzy, or the snizzy whaaaaaaa.