Amature Mistake advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BluntedAtBirth, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Hey guys, I just transplanted my girls last week and threw them in another tent under a grow bulb and FORGOT to re adjust my light timer from flower back into veg. I've been tied up with family holiday crap and it slipped my mind until today.

They have been in 12/12 for 1 week and are showing first week of flower hair signs. I NEED them to veg more for about a month. I switched the timer to 18/6 today.

What's the best way to reverse the first week of flower mistake and revert them back to veg state? Trim them down? Will they adjust on their own?

2. Nothing but putting them back in a veg cycle

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. And folks are going to ask for pictures

4. If its just the first week of flower switch the timer back to veg cycle and dont worry about it, but in my experience the later they are in flower when re-veging the more likely to cause undesirable situations such as hermaphrodites. But you shouldnt worry over one week

5. you'll be fine,,^^^^^ is so right.. ive done that while sexing some plants,, they went back to veg. but they were definatlly effected, and it showed thru the rest of the grow, i do a lot of reg. seed grows, and its a pain to train a plant.. just to find out its a male,,,

6. Thank you all very much. you eased some serious anxiety I had. I didnt even get to clone yet!

7. They still seem to be growing buds. Its a decent set back for me but im sure they will survive and hopefully grow to the desired height. oh well boys!