Amateur Grower Needing Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by siman669, Jul 6, 2006.

1. I planted a germinated seed on the 10th of april and its still growing to present day making it 11 weeks and 3 days into the process and still no buds , i am 99% certain i hvae female plants but no sign of bud , where should i be lookin and how much longer should i be waiting to see something?!

2. are you growing it indoors, or outdoors? ...if its outdoors..just wait itll flower on its own..if it's indoor you need to change the light cycle to 12/12, 12 hours day..12 hours night..then they'll start flowering..and you dont know for sure if its male/female yet if they arent flowering..

3. ive read up on it a little bit .. im growing indoors and somethin about balls and pistillate theres no balls so gathereing there females i have 5 white widow and 5 northern lights a good 4ft + each.. have to adjust the frame height and the light because top of the plants are getting burrnt.. kept the light off for now ( 1 day so far ) .. how long would u normally see the flowering stages?

4. also ive cut back " Fan Leaves "!?!

5. Damn those plants are going to be out of control. How much room do you have total hieght wise? You vegged them for a lot longer then the average indoor grower. Most people veg 3-8 weeks depending on the strain 1ft-3.5ft max then placed into flower 12/12. Plants sometimes will show pre flowers during veg, but if you have males they wil not be noticed usually until you turn the light back to 12/12 to flower. Males usually show first at around 5-14 days in flower. Make sure you have no light getting to them during their dark periods. On average plants will double their size in flower, so this why people growing indoors usually have 4-5 ft of plant space max...

6. Thanks man much appreciated will get the plants back on 12/12 .. keep an eye out for me ill post pics soon and show u the score with my plants!