Amare pro 9 & se450uvb

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by smittywilson, May 2, 2016.

1. What ceiling heights are you running the pro9 with?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am a lil over 3 feet above the canopy victor said 4 feet or higher with the lenses but I talked to him and wanted to play around a lil and the plant like it so I will leave it alone an let them finish

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yeah, your garage must have some nice height. Mine is 8'

The lenses are like a spot light right. What's the benefit of putting them in, penetration?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have about 8'6" of ceiling hight. The lenses focus all of the light down instead of letting it spread out. So I guess yes giving it the spotlight. It is to increase the par in that area

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Bro add sum epsom salt

• Like Like x 1
  7. Smitty broham looking good

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks jay how are you I been kinda busy running around I need to stop by your journal

• Like Like x 1
  9. Same here broski running like crazy but have had alil time to play and ive been slacking on my journal

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yah I have been about teaspoon per gallon of ro water my reluar tap ia a little hard running in at 230 to 250 ppm. Gave Them some compost tea as well and foliar spay luke warm with epsom salt pH at 6.8 I its kinda clearing up but not 100 percent sure oh I'm all organic. Using roots organic dry fertilizer and little bit of their budda grow and bloom

11. Oh and The strain and is liberty haze from Barney's farm

12. Sounds like you are on the right path it will just take a week or so you will see a difference in the new growth

[​IMG]amnesia

[​IMG]grease monkey

We are at the middle of week 6 gonna get nothing but water enzymes and honey chome for the next two weeks then water for a few days

• Like Like x 5
  13. looking frosty

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks I can't wait to smoke it

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yah I have to agree on the frosty part shit looks dank well done. wish I could join you lol. Man I wish Amare told me about the pro 3 coming out i would have waited and bought 2 instead of the 450 then just supplement the uvb so I have even distribution of light across the canopy I think you would be able to bring the light closer I have secret jardin 4×4 7 orca film which makes it really nice since it puhes lumens/par doew instead of bounscing back which I believe helped me on mylast run yield I know the wicked cxa cob didn't help that much but maybe someday I can expand

• Like Like x 2
  16. [​IMG] got the first full run for the pro 3 moved in and I have the light adjusted. We have two jawa pie #1 a locomotion from seed and a gg4 clone I got from archiveportland. It's week one let the fun begin

• Like Like x 3
  17. Hey you guys phing teas and if so to wat?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. When I was in soil I phed first then added the tea

19. Anyone know Amare's current lineup? Their website seems to be having some issues and I'm wondering if there are any other new good products, or alternatives, out there.

20. The only thing I know to do is email them for the latest and greatest

• Like Like x 2