Amare pro 9 & se450uvb

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by smittywilson, May 2, 2016.

1. I decided to start a lil topic on these lights I have the pro 9 already and waiting on the 450uvb to come in the mail. [​IMG][​IMG] the plants on the right are two weeks in and on the left just a few days into flower. The light is covering a 5x7 area witch is a bit of a stretch from what I was told from amare but I think it will grow some great bud. So follow along as we explore the white light

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  2. Subbed, waiting on my 450 as well :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Subbed! Awesome panel Smitty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  4. subbed.
    hopefully my 450 gets shipped this week :O!

• Like Like x 3
  5. I was just told mine is still a few weeks from shipping I hope you gets yours before mine as I am not in a rush for it I have lighting options I just wanna put the 450 up. I guess they might be working on a new spectrum should be nice

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks I love it it's kicking ass

• Like Like x 1
  7. Subbed up. I'm half considering building my own cob led lights as these pre built ones are ridiculously expensive, but I'm here to see how they do anyway.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. I am running emerald harvest 2 part full line up under this light just in case anybody was wondering

• Like Like x 2
  9. If you got the skills and time to learn best way hands down.

• Like Like x 2
  10. So I have been thinking of doing diy cobs myself but I got these light because I have seen what then could do and I don't have to do anything but hang it up and plug it in. Now don't get me wrong I love to build things and I will build my own diy cob panel at some point but for not it was easier to just buy one that produced great product

• Like Like x 3
  11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Absolutely zero experience or skills in this area but I've watched the grow mau5 build video using his diy kit and it seemed okay as there was no soldering etc. I'd probably order his kit, works out about £300 for the 4 x CXB3590 kit. So not true diy but pretty close and still a lot cheaper.

• Like Like x 3
  13. This is what I'm leaning towards, it's kinda half diy as the heat sink etc is already prepared, all you have to do is assemble some bits, no soldering or messing with the hard bits. Cutter Electronics, Supplier of lowest cost leds on the internet

• Like Like x 3
  14. It's still diy they just made it easy and put all the stuff in your shopping cart already lol you still have to put it together

• Like Like x 3
  15. If you seen his stuff you are well on your way. I really liked his videos I had to message him and tell him that my self.

Same, I want too as well. But had an issue with my current lights and ready to flip so a new light was needed no time. But yeah we all got our own reasons to buy over dyi I agree, I feel into that same group :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. yea it's still gonna happen just down the road now lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. I know but they got rid of the hardest parts. Putting screws in and drilling holes in aluminium is no bother.

18. Th
    Thats that ex-Advanced employee. Heard great things about it in my parts. My boys about to start using it. Nice!
    I'm hear to see the show! Glad you started the thread! Been wanting the Pro-9 for a min. You have the ceilings for that monster?! I like the option to remove lenses & still have reflectors. Allowed me to flower mine what would've been to tall.
    When you get a chance, could you post is some hieght to footprint ratios? Thnx! Staying tuned!

• Like Like x 3