Amanita Muscaria

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Xolomilco, Jul 29, 2009.

1. So I've been looking around, and am interested in trying Amanita Muscarias.

Can somebody who's done them please tell me what it was like?

How does it compare to a psilocybin experience?

Also, does anybody know about the 'Washington State A+ Amanita Muscaria Caps'? These were more expensive online, but that must mean they're more potent, right?

2. It's a more delirious, dream like tripping. Honestly, you can't even compare them to psilocybin shrooms

And ____ A(or B, or C)+ mushrooms means that they are better looking (usually better treated) mushrooms. This doesn't really say anything about potency, just looks.

You also need to look at your logic too if you think higher priced always means better product.

3. Amanitas contain a deliriant (sp?) so like the above guy said, the trip will not even compare to psilocybe

4. Most people don't like them either.. There are methods that make them more tolerable, like putting them in the oven for a little while (not sure what temp, but you can find it) to turn the ibotenic acid into muscimol.

When I take them I prefer to smoke the skin since it doesn't give you a horrible body load like eating them can.

Don't expect your first experience to be a great one, these mushrooms take time and respect to appreciate them.