Amanda Todd..

Discussion in 'General' started by Terence Mckenna, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Do a quick google search...

2. Do a quick Grasscity search...

3. what about all the attractive unpopular people who kill themselves every day?

4. do a yahoo search.

5. Lifes a bleach.

6. She's with the machine elves now, Terence. As are you...so how are you here? Conundrum.

7. elbows too pointy

8. its sad and shit, but people only care because she was cute. When its an awkward, gawky looking guy no one ever gives a fuck.

9. who cares about her? Just another whiny emo chick who was starving for attention....

10. Yay for Anonymous, btw

hopefully that pedo will get butt-raped in prison.

11. I don't think that's the case at all. I mean, that might have a bit to do with it, but I don't think it's a large determining factor.

This girl made Youtube videos, and had some followers. Most kids who commit suicide don't make Youtube videos, and don't have followers.

It is a sad case, and I think we need to be doing more to stop kids from being little shits. If this case is going to help that, then great.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6SCtgklkQ]Amanda Todd: 'Anonymous' Seeks Revenge - YouTube[/ame]

13. she wasnt cute either

14. LOL this shit reminds of BB.com.

15. Damn if someone threatened to show my family and friends a pic of my tits my response naturally would have been...

[​IMG]

16. Tits of gtfo...

And she did. ahaha

17. I'm using technology as a medium between human beings and my world, and language as the basis of communication...

I have my ways

18. My thoughts exactly.

[​IMG]

19. You guys fail to understand just exactly what she went through though...

Look at the youtube video she made...

20. I totally thought Amanda Todd was like a hack.....like one of those BS things on Facebook to make you feel good/bad.

But jesus christ, pretty fucking crazy. RIP, but suicide is a pussy's way out, coming from someone whose considered suicide