Amanda bynes

Discussion in 'General' started by Trillstoner420, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys what is happening with Amanda bynes!
    I heard she posted a video doing some bizarre shit and she said she has a eating disorder.
    Anyone know ?

Sent from an iPhone that's not even out yet BITCH

2. She got famous.

Shit kills more than the plague.:cool:

3. I dont know but since you used her name this thread is going to show up on google search probably so we'd better get some answers in this bitch!!!

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/amanda-bynes-twitter-video/

I'm not sure what the fuck she's doing in this video hahahaha, she isn't hot anymore though, what the hell happened!!!!

4. I just used Google and she seems like just another train wreck. I never knew she even dated Kid Cudi, but I'm glad she's going downhill and Cudi got out of that fucking mess lol.

5. If I had to guess I'd say she got a Tumblr account and became too obsessed with it, she's been acting like a Tumblr girl lately lolz

6. IMO I think she may be trolling us

Sent from an iPhone that's not even out yet BITCH

7. If Amanda Bynes sees this, i'll still throw it in

8. Why do I care about Amanda Bynes?

Oh yeah...I don't.

9. ...who cares?

10. Well said.

11. This came off more as a joke than her being serious.

I remember my niece used to watch her show back in the day and her personality seems like the type who would troll over this whole duck faced #tag generation fad.

I suppose she succeeded lol

12. Guys think about it, she's a comedian. Remember when Jim Carrey confessed his love for Emma Stone just for the lols? Let's just wait this out before drawing strange conclusions.

13. Don't worry honeymoon I got super sucked in too. The video she took of herself was super strange, I don't know if she was high on something that wasn't pot or what.

14. Didn't she used to be attractive or something?

15. I hope she is trolling. She used to be really cute and funny. I barely recognize the bleach blonde duck face freak in that video. Sad.

16. "If you have beef - put it in the hands of Judge Trudy"