Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I weird because I like to talk about smart things while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBud42O, Dec 30, 2011.

1. haha i like to talk about conspiracy theories wen high and outa my friends i kno the most about weed so everytime they ask about weed I alwayz answer dem. Like me and my 2 friends wer like blunts man its da shit and my other friend dat barely blazes is lik ur smoking the same thing its gona give u the same high. I had to explain to him how each method gives you diff highs due to the amount % of THC and cannibinoids going into ur body so bongs, joints, blunts, pipes, and vapes give you diff highs

2. ^ and different highs don't forget the different type of highs haha.

3. it can be a good thing...until you become annoying

4. When I'm high, I love to listen to the wind, the surf, and the sounds of the forest.

Music and movies are good also.

But the last thing I want to hear is some stoned blowhard flapping his jaws and blabbing on about something "smart".

5. #45 Deleted member 394727, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

6. [quote name='"Baked Blazer"']

I'm just saying the same topic of discussion all the time would get annoying.

- BB[/quote]

Its not always about weed. Thats just one of many.

7. We're generally smarter when were blazed, you'd fit right in with my group of friends haha

8. idk i can see how it annoys your friends. theyre probably forgetting everything your saying anyway lol. alot of my friends like silence when theyre high

9. Nah man don't feel bad. Education is empowerment. If you do read too deeply into certain things you will become depressed.

There's been some mad times when I've been baked out my mind and looking up serial killers and some of the worst things the US and UK have done. We live in a very dark world.

Now I know how to access the deep web it's just gone into another level. I can literally access a black market, a full on proper black market. I didn't even know this kind of thing existed. Plus sick delivery service of drugs too, so I can get hooked up with mad strains now delivered to my door. Let alone the LSD and mushroom capabilities. I am going to be talking to some demons soon.

10. Im into bodybuilding and weightlifting and I play football and train in mma, sometimes when I'm high I give these massive and extensive lectures of working out and how the body and nerves system reacts and how to build muscle, then I go into in depth detail of how steroids are the shit and I explain in detail how to do steroid cycles and not fuck up your body lol and then I usually make workouts designed for my friends who are on the rather lazy side to get them motivated, I actually made one high! that sky rocketed my friends bench and actually asked for him to give me a copy back ,
    Mj is a powerful plant that can open your mind to information, it's happened to me.

11. When me and this one friend I have get high, we just sit there and talk about serious philosophical issues like free will for hours lol. I also love to learn facts about weed and things when i'm high.

12. weed and science go hand in hand

13. You're not the only one, I usually do my chemistry homework when I'm high, haha and I also come up with new ideas for making earth a better inviorment like, everyone should have a plant behind their car because cars release a lot of carbon dioxide and plants eat carbon dioxide so instead of releasing carbon dioxide we release AIR! (I was extremely high when i came up with this)

14. Same here bro, except mine is even more ridiculous.. I talk to my friend about ebay and this 1 dude who got high with us was just all " wtf are you talking about ***** ". I only smoke with my close friends now, the other people who I used to smoke with act violent and retarded when their high (They're special ed so that explains much)

15. I enjoy my 8am accounting class when im high. that's hard as hell to enjoy. but for some reason, it clicks for me and it makes me so excited when i know whats going on at such an early hour for me. but i like to debate while im sober, so when i smoke, i usually veg out and be a bum and watch movies.

16. My buddy said he loved going to his psych class high as hell and partaking in discussion. He told me some of the things they talked about, and i feel like that shit would be mind blowing to have a discussion on some of that shit, high as hell.

17. Thing is, not ever body wants to listen to it. I'm like you in that I like to expand my mind but some people are perfectly happy with where their mind is. Maybe you should be a little more selective with whom you have these types of conversations with. There are plenty of people out there that are interested in that kind of stuff but it's also nice to sometimes just be stoned and not think too much.

18. No, it means you're not a fucking idiot.

19. One of my mates gets stoned then makes up all these scientific reasoning for certain things, and there all complete bullshit he makes up on the spot, it's annoying as haha

20. I once got super burnt and went to get my tires rotated. Then i was sitting in the waiting room and my friend sent me a link to one of the "anonymous" videos. So i wayched it then like got stuck in my head with all these end of the world theories involving the government and i starred to freak. So yea, i love getting into that stuff when im shmmokin, but for sure need to have someone with you so your not thinking the world is going to end and your not the only one who thinks so. Merrp.