Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I weird because I like to talk about smart things while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBud42O, Dec 30, 2011.

1. When im high I like to learn (mostly about Marijuana, I wont lie I love everything about it) but I also like to learn other things such as human anatomy and such. Anyways when I smoke with friends all they want to do is watch tv and eat chips. Which I do sometimes but not always. When we are high and somebody asks a question they will get irritated because I will answer them with a 100% true scientific answer that I think they just cant comprehend.
    For example one of them asked me why does marijuana get us high and I went imto tremendous detail of how THC affects the brain. I will also talk about enzymes in the body and whatnot, different genotypes of marijuana, ect. I only have one friend who will listen to me and actually likes that I teach him new imforatiom, he only smokes like once a week so I dont chill with him all like that. Anyways rant over. But is anybody else like this.

2. Dude.. You kinda sound like a douche. Like me! Haha and like Ted from how I met your mother!

3. ..no its actually kinda cool. My friends and I will just do it and talk about our ideas sometimes and other times we'll act stupid as shit haha. A non smoking friend of ours asked us to get high and help him with ideas for his paper one time..it was funny as shit

4. Fun Fact Number 1: Ted loves the Empire State Building.

5. Nah, I love conversations of the sort when I'm stoned. I get stoned and browse the internet about stupid random shit that ostensibly adds to my knowledge of random shit (such as the word ostensibly). And then I own the fuck out of all my friends with my knowledge.
    Oh ya, I'm the "smart" kid. I've played it well, but really I'm no smarter than anyone else. But it is still fun to play the role

6. It's fun usually, especially when you get insanely baked and start having a massive discussion about religion or something. but if you start ranting about somethin and then realize they don't understand, it can make you feel kinda stupid lol. or if they're too high and were just spacing out

7. [quote name='"The420thAdam"']It's fun usually, especially when you get insanely baked and start having a massive discussion about religion or something. but if you start ranting about somethin and then realize they don't understand, it can make you feel kinda stupid lol. or if they're too high and were just spacing out[/quote]

Its not that they're too high, they just see weed as a drug to get high. As I see it as way to expand my mind which Is why I learn things high. But dont get me wrong I love to still smoke and have fun.

8. [quote name='"BigBud42O"']When im high I like to learn (mostly about Marijuana, I wont lie I love everything about it) but I also like to learn other things such as human anatomy and such. Anyways when I smoke with friends all they want to do is watch tv and eat chips. Which I do sometimes but not always. When we are high and somebody asks a question they will get irritated because I will answer them with a 100% true scientific answer that I think they just cant comprehend.
    For example one of them asked me why does marijuana get us high and I went imto tremendous detail of how THC affects the brain. I will also talk about enzymes in the body and whatnot, different genotypes of marijuana, ect. I only have one friend who will listen to me and actually likes that I teach him new imforatiom, he only smokes like once a week so I dont chill with him all like that. Anyways rant over. But is anybody else like this.[/quote]

I actually understand fully bro. Take a look at my thread i JUST posted like a second before seeing this thread

9. I love learning just about any type of science when high.

10. [quote name='"PuffDaddy420"']

I actually understand fully bro. Take a look at my thread i JUST posted like a second before seeing this thread[/quote]

Looked at your thread and I can relate 100%

11. AMG UR A FREEeAK.

12. Yeah, I'm kinda like you. All I want to do when I'm high is debate politics, religion, economics, etc. But as you said, a lot of people just see it as a drug to get high, and will smoke massive amounts to get really stoned. I would prefer to just smoke some, philosophize and think, perhaps see my current thoughts and beliefs from a different perspective and state of mind.

Getting blazed out of your mind is fun every once in a while, but.. I definitely couldn't do that everyday.

13. Your not weird, your a normal human being. But define normal and weird. What is normal ? What / who can we base our opinion on and who sets the standards in our society? Soo banked

14. Sounds like you need some new friends, my brother is the same way except he's not really one to "show off his smarts". But if some 1 asks questions like that, he'll plainly say "if you really want me to explain it, scientifically i would". Its fucking awesome how smart my little bro is!

15. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Sounds like you need some new friends, my brother is the same way except he's not really one to "show off his smarts". But if some 1 asks questions like that, he'll plainly say "if you really want me to explain it, scientifically i would". Its fucking awesome how smart my little bro is![/quote]

Yeah ive been thinking of finding new people to chill with but my school isnt very diverse. (yes im 18, im a senior)

16. lol i pictured some cute innocent highschool chick saying this for some reason...

17. Yeah, that's what I'm mocking. Flattered you think I'm cute, but I don't swing that way d00d.

18. Politics, evolution, rights/laws, etc. are all things I like to talk about high but none of my friends know what's up haha

19. i know exactly what u mean, im considered the smart one in my circle of friends and when i want to know something (be it...anything really) i find it out and add it to my knowledge bank, and when a friend or person asks something i answer it down to every little detail and its just funnier when im blazed bcause im just going on and on and on and they cant even keep track

20. Conversations like this OP...?

[​IMG]