Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Wasting My Money ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakepriestley, Jun 7, 2009.

1. +reps

Edit: Nevermind, already gave you too much! It won't let me give you again. Haha.

2. Thanks for doing the math.

3. No. You've only ever bought a dime? Try buying QP's for $1000.

4. By the way, i dont work its just that my parents gave me £100 to spend lol..

5. #25 cptbluebear, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    I wouldn't say you're wasting money
    tener's bag/ 1/16th = £10
    1/8 = £15-20
    1/4 = £30-40
    1/2 = £60
    1 oz. = £100-120
    prices are roughly those as far as i know but depends on type and dealer.

edit: prices where bit off sorry

6. Where i am an oz is £100

7. rlly, what about the other prices?

8. 10 bag obvs £10, 1/8 £20, 1/4 £40, 1/2 £65 and oz £100. Not sure if its because i know the guy or not, but it seems logical

9. I know what a 'ten bag' is but to this day I still don't understand why people say the price not the weight when it comes to schwag. You never hear anyone say "I want a 65 sack of some dank", they just say I want an 8th, so what makes schwag any different?

10. A tenbag isn't necessarily schwag, it's simply £10 worth of whatever weed they've got. Relitively simple concept really, you want £10 worth of weed, you get a ten bag. Price doesn't tend to vary with quality here as it does it the US, like a 8th is pritty much always £20 regardless of quality

11. hang on a 1/4 is £40, a 1/2 is £65 and an O is £100?

that's a really strange pricing strategy

most dealers I know charge

1/8 £25
    1/4 £45
    1/2 £75
    1/1 £140

and that's for average weed

he must fancy you! :D;):p