Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Wasting My Money ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakepriestley, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Yo, just wondering if i;ve started to waste money on weed. It could be me over reacting, because the highest amount ive payed ever is £10 lol. Is this wasting money, or is this just normal ?

2. Nobody can tell you if you are wasting your money, it's like people who spend their money on alcohol. Only you can know if you are "wasting money". If you enjoy spending money on weed and you enjoy smoking it and feel that it is a benefit to you, then no, you are not wasting your money.

3. That depends man, do you have a job? if not then most proberbly your not "wasting" it so much, just not being very smart with your money, even if you dont have a job you can still buy Weed, just every once in a while, but make sure it's not all your money all the time, that would be wasting.

If you have a job that pays faily well then go ahead and enjoy the herb :smoking:

Oh and a tip from personaly experiance, dont get into debt with drug dealers :eek:

4. I'm not sure what you're asking, but you can never waste money on weed :hello:Just as long as you're not getting ripped off you shouldn't be wasting money.

5. According to google: UK£ 10 = 15.97700 US$

So the most you have spent is about $16...on what amount....?

Edit: In the time that it took me to type that message, 3 people posted before me lol. I found that odd and funny at the same time, and I'm sober.

6. I once got a tenth, which is about 0.7 grams, but from the start of the year ive probably spent about £40-50 .

7. Tens should be enough for 3 decent kings ;) All the dealers in my area pretty much refuse to go below a draw unless you are a regular customer and they can guarantee you will buy more.

8. Well I spend £20 a week on it and that covers for two people in that week (me and my girlfriend) so as long as you've got the money to spend on it (especially during these times) £10 is fine, man.

9. I spend at least 50$ a week.

It just all depends whats in your budget.

10. A tenth is 2.8 grams. :rolleyes:

11. #11 spitfire, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    He means a ten bag, not a 1/10 of an oz. In the UK we have tenbags, which are just £10 worth of weed, usually about half an 8th, so about 1/16th of an oz, or about 1.75 g

12. that would be so annoying, i'd be broke so quick.
    gotta love canada

13. I've been going through about an eighth every day or 2. and these are 40 dollar eighths of chronic.

14. I still don't know what tenth means, it should mean 2.8 if it means a tenth of an ounce. 0.7 is a fortieth, or the standard nickelbag in my town. that's on the mids scale, though. you may be talking about dank.

15. If you like getting high its not bad, and if you aren't blowing all your money....I worked and saved up money so I don't mind spending $25-60 a week depending on quality I get.

16. perhaps you should save up for a half O or an ounce so you won't be spending as much per gram.

17. As long as you enjoy it and you think you are getting your moneys worth, than no you are not wasting your money. If you have the money to spend, and don't mind spending it, go ahead and enjoy getting baked.

My advice: Buy half ounces at a time, so you get more bang for your buck.

18. lol hell no real smokers spend that in a week

19. A teenth in the UK is generally either 10 pounds or 12.50 for better stuff. A teenth in most places weighs 1.75g.

20. yes you are wasting money

at the moment you are paying £14.29 per gram

if you bought an ounce (average prices £150) then you would be paying only £5.38 per gram

that's a massive difference

:smoking: