Am I Vaping Too Hot?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by oofthedoof, Jun 15, 2014.

1. I got an easy vape today, I've been vaping between 280 and 370 Fahrenheit, the bud turns black and looks almost burnt (see picture) the vapor makes the room smell a lot, I'm thinking that I'm going to hot and it's burning the weed, but I am brand new to vaping and could very well be dead wrong. Anyone have experience with the easy vape brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Easy vapes are notorious for not actually being the temp that it says and fluctuating heat. I cant see the picture but unless if its truly deep black or you see ash then there should be no burning just high temp vaporizing.

A VaporBros knock-off clone.   Not a good vape.   You can't tell what in the hell temp it's vaping at simply because of inaccurate and fluctuating temp controllers and display.  

4. Yeah...you're not going to get a consistent temp with that vape. At all. Of all the vapes I know, that one is easily the most likely to combust. 

5. 180-215c

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. See at what level you can get thin cloud. Remember that spot. Doesn't matter what temp it says as long as it is duplicable. Start at that spot. Hit 4 times, Stir and increase temp by 20 degrees. Rinse and repeat  er skip the rinse.

7. Do yourself a favor and throw it in the garbage.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 p42082, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Sounds like youre burning the bud.

I just bought a mflb, im sticking with that until I can buy a quality table top vape.
    I highly rate the mflb and would recomend one to anybody.

9. #9 lwien, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014

The problem with these type of knock-offs is that remembering the spot doesn't do any good because of the temp fluctuations.  

If it was just a matter of the display not being accurate, I'd agree with your fix though.