Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i ugly

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JointGrabbinJay, Jun 8, 2004.

?

Would you date this?

1. Yea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hellz no!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its a picture I got from the pics of us thread of the hempress.
    though you may find it funny, I didnt mean it as a joke.

I was just pointing out the fact that theyd have some babyfaced kids.

2. Ok, gotcha, as long as the pic was already posted on the site by her, I see no reason for a ban :huh:

Anyways, theres some subtle humor in there. And erase my quote.

3. ROFLMAO

oh my god. that shit is too funny.

its the same thread bro, its a poll. so when people vote it brings it back to the top.

thanks for the belly laugh

4. Not to mention that \"conceited fucking retard\" probably warrants a ban.

5. youre a quick one!

6. is that your face?

7. That\'s not what Gilligan did. :rolleyes:

I\'m not mad that STD posted a pic of me that I already posted myself. That pic was taken more than two years ago, though, so I don\'t really look much like that now. I have really long pink hair now and I\'ve lost some weight.

I\'d have to pass on making kids with Endolite, though. I\'m busy making kids with someone else [​IMG]

8. yeah lets see your tounge id chastise people like yourself stiring and fn but maybe thats what you want smoka dank banned..another notch in the belt.you earn respect always remember that

9. Haha :hello: Endolite shot down again.. :wave:

10. I think you misunderstand. The guy Smoke_the_Dank QUOTED called someone a \"conceited fucking retard.\" Basically I was adding to STD\'s response to that guy. I do not want STD to be banned, he\'s cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.