Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i too drunk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakkshadd, Aug 1, 2011.

1. LOL wtf. man up and drink a beer to sober up.

2/8 of a half gal wouldn't even be an issue. and while we are at it, lets reduce this fraction to 1/4...

BTW i'm fucking SMASHED and spent 300 at a strip club tonight. you'll get better at drinking the more you drink.

/mac dre.

2. Yeah dude, if 2/8ths of a bottle is not enough to kill you, idc what your tolerance is. thats maybe like 6 or 7 shots of a fifth. Your not going to die. If you were you wouldn't know it because you would black out and go into a coma, and even before that you would be throwing up uncontrolably and the room would be spinning, then you would still be ok. to die you have to like chug a whole bottle probably 2.

3. Honestly?

Just throw up and go get some chicken soup mate. :p

4. This was a few years back man, I was a small kid.

5. That makes sense.
    (no sarcasm intended)

6. #27 TheReckoningDay, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Lol lightweight..! I love being shit-faced, although I have not drank since June 21st!

7. why 2/8ths? lol why not just 1/4?

8. [​IMG]

9. If you fall asleep on your back, your not coming back.

10. Eat something and stick to some water lol:wave:

11. You're not allowed to discuss any other drugs on this forum, legal or otherwise.

12. 2/8ths=1/4th Learn something every day don't we?