Am I the only person here who's pro-life?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sproggs, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We cant kill a murderer/rapist but we can kill a baby that hasnt done anything wrong and in the future could have cured cancer?Good idea.

2. Yeah, or it could have ended up in a trailer park growing up with a poor violent hilbilly family and rape your future daughter. Of course, old daddy here is a pro-life...

3. Selfish people will be selfish. I don't endorse abortion, but they'll continue to happen no matter if it's legal or not.

Most people who are against abortion only give a fuck when the kid is still inside the womb. Once it's born they couldn't care less if it lives a good life or not.

Go help out single mothers who are barely able to make ends meet if you're the selfless person you claim to be. Don't say women can't do something and then stop caring when they give birth.

Pro-life until it's born, then the mother is left to her own devices. The hypocrisy is staggering.

4. So what are you going to do, bully him into submission? Of course you are! That's precisely what the powers that be have trained you to do.

5. Admit it, you wish you were aborted.

6. I wear a condom so I don't have to choose between having a baby or killing a baby cuz I'm smart

but if I did get a girl pregnant I would respect her choice

but won't cum to that( haha sex pun) cuz like I said I wear a CONDOM its there for a reason

7. Don't say anything if you don't have anything to say.

8. You can still get a girl pregnant wearing a condom.

[​IMG]

9. I love arguing so excuse me if I piss somebody off but......

I think a lot of people are blurring the difference between-fetus.........and baby.

"An egg is a living single cell from the female, with an incomplete DNA chain for becoming anything other than a single living cell.

A sperm is a living human cell from the male with an incomplete DNA chain to become anything other than a single living cell. It differs from an egg in that it has a engine and device for propulsion, and a chemical sensing system to guide it toward it's target...the egg, where the combining of the two complete the DNA chain of a double DNA helix to provide and complete an unravellable recipe for a complete being.

An embryo is a fertilized egg cell where sperm has joined, in the initial stages of potential life, with all of the DNA requirement to develop into a complete living being, but not yet attached to the uterus wall, without a placenta and as yet incapable of being supported with nourishment or an oxygen source for further development.

A fetus is an embryo which has attached to the wall of the uterus, has developed a placenta which is a nourishment and oxygen exchanger from the mother, but separate blood systems to be individual. The blood of the mother and the fetus never mingles, and there is always a membrane system between the two through which nourishment and oxygen passes. The fetus and the mother normally have different blood types Like type A with one and type B with the other.
    The rh factor can be completely opposite. Mixing of the bloods would be fatal.

A fetus does not breath or eat and is within the mother and dependent upon her for oxygen and nourishment.

A baby is a birthed living creature which has been born into the environment and detached from the support systems of the mother. It must breath on it's own for oxygen, and consume foods to digest them for independent nourishment.

That's the complete picture with all stages. Hope it give it for you!

The little given at any stage is only a name and not a justification.

Once the embryo attaches to the uterus and develops a placenta, the likelihood at this stage is that a full term baby will be born.

Semantics shouldn't be used to justification to abortion, but rather other reasons, with the willingness be able to come to terms with the direction that one takes.

Deciding our morals should not be the job of the government, and everybody wants separation of church and state until it's convenient to make it the governments fault either way."

And saying that the baby should have been born because he MIGHT have cured cancer is as ridiculous as saying we should of killed it because it MIGHT turn out to be the spawn of satan and be a mass murderer

10. It's wrong to decide the fate of a human life, especially when they aren't in the position to defend themselves.

11. So what are you going to do, bully me into submission? Of course you are! That's precisely what the powers have trained you to do.

12. For some that is too great a task.

13. But it being wrong won't stop people from doing it.

14. #54 StayHighAllDay, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    This coming from someone who still hasn't provided an explanation for why abortion should remain legal besides "its currently legal, and you can't do shit about it".

Remember everyone: If there wasn't people to stand up for the injustice of slavery when it was still legal, it likely would have remained legal until this day.

15. Theres 2 sides to every issue. Nothing is right or wrong anymore. Everything contradicts itself. Theres really no use for arguing so imma go smoke some weed.

16. No but we can put laws in place to prosecute those that do it...and get caught. Being wrong doesn't stop people from murdering. Is murdering legal?

17. Actually it wasn't really about slavery but more about secession and the preservation of the union but that's off topic so.........

18. #58 Sweetleaftoker, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is what im saying. Murdering is wrong right? So murdering a fetus is an exception? No.

19. And that's where the rational for any pro lifer ends with me. Even though I can see your point of view with the whole "murder" aspect of it.

20. So now there's so far 2 people in this thread, who certifiably cannot logically discuss this issue without personal attacks. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.