Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGreenLife420, May 3, 2011.

1. Lucky enough to have parents that are 100% open about weed? They came to the conclusion that as long as I keep my ass out of trouble, and keep up my grades up that they would be completly fine about me smoking the herbs. It has even grown to them toking up with me regularly. I actually just took a few bubble hash rips with my pops a few min ago :smoke:. They even let me use a spare room to start cultivating my own (in sig) :D

2. So basically you're parents are stoners and figured that it would be hypocritical to not let you. No sir, you are NOT the only one, though I am not one of those fortunate few.

3. Nope, you aren't. My parents are both successful entrepreneurs who enjoy the occasional herbal refreshment, and because of that allow me to do so also :)

4. My Mom doesn't do any drugs (Tobacco, Alcohol, Cannabis) but lets me smoke weed. She knows its not bad for me. My dad also doesn't do any drugs, but he has no idea I smoke weed. He would be pissed, idunno. :smoke:

5. Same here, Why would you think you're the only one?

6. I think the question was just his subtle way of bragging lol

7. Your not the only one because i am also one of your kind.
    Welcome to the awesomeness of smoking in your house at all times :smoke:
    you could probably convince them to have a party to, thats always fun...

8. Nah I wouldn't go that far-- if something happens to someone (especially underaged) then they're held responsible and get fucked over. If they're in the house that is

9. Very true, but im not talking party party like 25 people +

Keep it down to close friends/and some hot chicks to balance all the dick/vagina ratio.

Stay quite and everyones happy :)

10. I bet your family can never be fucked to do anything

11. When I lived at home, my mom let me know SHE didn't like pot because how it made her feel, but she knew she was a minority when it came to liking pot (when you try it) ... so when I turned 18 she told me she was fine with it as long as I didn't do it in the house and kept it out of site incase her work friends came over.

Growing wouldn't have flown though.

12. What? :confused: Take your negativity somewhere else, because you know nothing about my family, and both of my parents are successful and hardworking.