Am I the only one who never uses the term "dank" in real life?

Discussion in 'General' started by Molly's Lips, Jul 19, 2009.

1. I swear up until I joined GC I never used the word dank, seems to be real popular online though, when I do alot of my friends look at me wierd like eh?

we usually replace it with "fire" or "legit"

in NY btw

2. Dank not heard of of in NY? I'm disappointed :(

Which town?

3. Dank is the common term around here.

4. Yes you are.

5. I only use it online.

Around here, it's either "dro" or "regs".

Although, I might be caught saying "that's some dank shit", if in fact I ever see some "dank shit". :p:(

6. bronx, ny to be exact

we also might sat "good shit" or "exotic shit" or "top quality"

we also use regs or brick/shwag

7. I'm not sure why then, just never got around to your smoking group I suppose. Not a bad thing hah.

8. use it all the time.
    dank
    fire

9. Yea we use to say it as an adjective (not just about weed) but now we say patron instead.

10. dank really isn't used here either.

11. Dank IMO is overused around my parts like I have heard people call a pizza dank before and just relate good things with dank

12. man my dealer at school in new rochelle is from the bronx and he would always txt me "i got some danc shit yo" but he would always spell it "danc"

13. I'm in NY myself and I use the work "dank" ALL THE TIME. I never use fire or legit. Its always dank or some alteration of dank. dankity dank. Dink Dankity. My friend and I always make up names like that for the bud we get cuz its so dank, seems like everytime we pickup it gets danker lol.

Yeah, we also like to refer to "Good" stuff as "Dank".

14. We usually call it "the good shit'

15. i'm in NC and it's not like people here don't know what it means, but we usually use other words. like fire

16. around here its dankity-dank

17. we call it home grown here

in fact i have seen someone get head butted for saying the word dank

18. Yea around here people call schwagg dank.. it's real weird.

19. Hahaha, I use the word "dank" with things that have nothing to do with green sometimes. "This food is fucking DANK."

20. Its either 'regs' or 'kryptacronnacunnalike' around here...mostly