Am i the only one who likes older girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by reko615, Feb 21, 2012.

1. #1 reko615, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    I'm only 18, but I've had many gf's, and not too long ago I realized that all of my ex's were older than me. I guess I'm just into older gals. Anyone else?

2. gotta be 18 here mang

3. You misspelled 18.

4. Lol whoops

5. Dude if you're that young why wouldn't you like older girls? LOL Most 15 year old girls are not fully developed....ewwwww.

Im 19 and the sexiest/most fun girl Ive ever been with was 28, so yes I do technically fall into your same category, although its a little different....

6. [quote name='"Runningw235"']Dude if you're that young why wouldn't you like older girls? LOL Most 15 year old girls are not fully developed....ewwwww.[/quote]

Actually most of em are lol

7. [quote name='"Go Mean Green"']You misspelled 18.[/quote]

Lol I fixed it.

8. Nashvillle huh? :wave:

9. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Nashvillle huh? :wave:[/quote]

Lol yup, Antioch area

10. LOL nope.

11. Umm no not really.

12. I dated a girl who was 21 when I was 17, but i'm more attracted to girls my own age or a year or two younger these days.

I mean, you might as well try to sleep with younger girls (meaning your own age) while you can..

13. I was once 18 ...lol and was chased by older women ...like 30+, till I realized that it was them seducing me not me seducing them ...and it was easy to fuck'em, they did all the work....THAT I DIDN'T LIKE, I was there toy boy, and shared me around, whats next I thought "V" the gigolo....nah....best to get ya own action

peace
    "V"

14. #14 percul8r615, Feb 21, 2012
    [quote name='"reko615"']

Lol yup, Antioch area[/quote]

Word. North Tn is my stomping grounds, here's some Sour D I've
    Been rippin :bongin: I was lucky to get a seed:yay:

Attached Files:

15. Clarksville/Fort Campbell here!

16. Yeah dude, go get it while its still tight ;)

17. [quote name='"Budlessdouglas"']

Clarksville/Fort Campbell here![/quote]

:wave:

18. I must say, I moved down here a few months ago and it's a boring ass place to live. Also, I can't find anything cheaper than 20 a gram.. breaking my balls haha.

That's the logic haha.

19. #19 percul8r615, Feb 21, 2012
    [quote name='"Budlessdouglas"']

I must say, I moved down here a few months ago and it's a boring ass place to live. Also, I can't find anything cheaper than 20 a gram.. breaking my balls haha.

That's the logic haha.[/quote]
    It took me a while to find a good connect, $90 a qtr. Don't fuck with these middlemen who listen to lil Wayne and think they can hustle your $ from you. I had a guy try and bust my balls over som GDP today and I laughed and drove off. "it's purp man it's $30 a g and you can only buy a gram at a time". fuckouttahere with that bs.