Am I the only one who likes Mikes Harder Lemonade?

Discussion in 'General' started by UPatDawn, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Don't get me wrong, I love beer and harder alcohol. But I'm talking gettin fucked up on a budget. Steel reserve, fat tire, & old E ain't shit compared to mikes harder.

Seriously. Why drink beer that doesn't taste very good and only has 4% alcohol (im aware there are beers with higher alc % but they aren't very tasty), when you can have something with 8% alcohol that taste like squirt (the soda). I mean if you like beer, then go for it, but there is zero denying that Mikes harder taste better.

I get way more fucked up off 2 mikes harder than 4 - 5 beers, and I enjoy them more. Anyone else drink these? I can't be the only one, seeing as most the liquor stores in my area have them.

The name mikes hard and the whole image of the brand kills it but I'm tellin you GC if you don't already know, Mikes harder is the shit.

I know, cool bro. But, seriously does anyone else like these? If you've never had one, try it, most 7-11 have them for 2 for 3. 2 usually gets a good buzz goin and 4 is fuckin la-la land territory.

Anybody else like it?

2. Mikes hard lemonade is 12% right? Why would anyone think thats a pussy drink.
    Im 5'11 & 170 pounds and 2 of those can get me drunk.

3. It's 8%, but yeah there's no questioning that these do the job. IDK it just seems that the whole mikes hard brand gets hated on cuz it's not "beer".

4. Its society as a whole, anything fruity tasting is viewed as a chicks drink, and when you drink one, it in turn makes you a "faggot" or a "pussy". If you hang out with these types of people who make stupid generalizations, you need better friends. I love watching a football game, drinking nothing but hard ice teas with my friends. :D

5. Alot of people around here always say they're for girls, I dont really drink but on occasion ill have a few mikes because I like the taste better than beer.

6. ill stick with my brew

7. Your the only one who admits it!!!!

8. No, I like it when I'm drunk as fuck and that's all that's left.

9. I like 'em.

I like Smirnoff Ice, too.

But I'm a woman so I'm allowed to like them. :rolleyes::p

10. They are great on the beach :smoke:

11. They are good, but I there are much better coolers out there where you can just barely taste the alcohol.

I absolutely love coolers, some of them taste so fuckin good you have to remind yourself that there is alcohol in them.

12. I would rather a couple lemonade Lokos.

13. YES! Beer>Liquor>Wine>................Women drinks. :D Those things are like wine coolers, a ripoff for people who think that fruity drinks are better for you. IF you want hard lemonade, make it your damn self for cheaper and to your liking.

14. i enjoy the taste but it fucks with my stomach. give me some single malt or bourbon and i'll be happy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySgOds3bzcc]YouTube - Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider[/ame]

15. [​IMG]

gimme a caguama instead

16. I like Mikes and Bacardi Breezers and the like, but nothing beats a good old fashioned Crown (Crown Royal Whiskey) and Coke. :hello: