Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the only one who hates this to no end?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cataclismic, Apr 30, 2010.

1. I hate when people say they've stopped smoking weed as if its detrimental or harmful or even worse, thinking as if weed makes someone incapable of success.

2. Depending on the person and their life's circumstances maybe weed did hinder their future. It affects everyone differently and i know some true pot head failures.

It certainly does not mean pot smokers can't achieve success but I feel success is easier with a clear mind.

3. this ^
    [/thread]

4. if someone stoped playing videogames because it detrimentally effects more important things in their life, would that piss you off?

some people arn't capable of balancing weed + important shit

5. Yeah, being sober will likely help you achieve success... but its not like its hard if you smoke bud, you just need to know when to smoke and when not to.

6. exactly. The past few people I know who quit smoking made it sound as if they are now better than everyone now that they aren't toking.

People make mistakes, weed didn't make you a lazy bum, YOU didn't have the wherewithal to control yourself. It's not the weed's fault.

7. Yeah, it's their fault for letting weed control them. If they had a better sense of self control, weed can't really stop you. That's what seperate's the smart stoners from the dumb ones ;)

8. I had to quit weed.

IT WAS to AWESOME for me to handle anymore. 8yrs of smoking I just couldnt handle the awesomeness anymore..

9. Eh, it doesn't bother me too much. I never understood how people could go to work/school high. I mean I could if I really wanted to, but I prefer to have a clear mind. I know plenty of anti-pot kids at my schools with terrible grades (F's). All they do is play videogames and sit around. I smoke weed and get A's and B's. THAT'S what pisses me off.

10. quitting weed CAN help some people with their lives. we all know the dropout stoner, who definitely should quit and get his shit together. Just because it doesn't negatively affect your life doesn't mean it's harmless to everybody.