Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i the only one that took a t-break in anticipation for 4/20?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ensign, Apr 19, 2012.

1. sup Grasscity. am I the only person that took a t-break for 4/20? I'm getting with a bunch of people to smoke my face off and I figured that if I took two weeks(a short break, but a break nonetheless) off i'd get even higher come tomorrow.

anyone else with me?

2. everyday is 420 for me......
    no breaks...

3. I can T-break when im dead

4. 420 is just another day for me. I smoke as much as I can every day that I can.
    That said, I have been waiting since fucking SUNDAY for my guy to pull through....
    he texted me this morning that tonight is a go, but if it falls through I'm going to fucking lose it.

5. that's how i am usually, i smoke pretty much every day. but i figured since i'll be smoking more than the norm, i want an lower tolerance so i can be on my ass all day. it's no fun being the least high

6. i smoke on a daily basis but im not going to smoke today...does that count?

7. I had to take a t-break, not by choice, but I had to save bud for 4/20 cause im skint

8. Been taking a T-break since January 1st! and I've only smoked about a half jay around April 8th from my GFs dad to congratulate me on having a newborn. ;) So when I smoke again I'm going to get high as a fucking KITE! :D Bought an Oz, so I'm going to go hard!

9. I hear ya....I could never do the same though...If I were to take a T-break I wouldn't be able to get a wink of sleep ....so I avoid them altogether.

10. honestly you guys should go to a juicing bar or whatever they're called, get a cup of mango juice. before i smoke i always have a glass of 2 mango's and an orange. its like a 3 to 1 bowl intensifying ratio.

11. i took about a 6 day break. I know its not that long lol but it's still a breaK

12. Nope its a lot of people that's doing it I been on a break since the 3rd of last month

13. i took a week off