Am I the cunt?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kfgk14, Sep 21, 2013.

1. So my girlfriend and I have been together 18 months and a day, and to say it bluntly I haven't gotten fucking shit, not so much as a half-way decent hand-job. She's a virgin, I'm not, she knows it, and neither of us are real religious (I loosely Christian, her staunchly atheist). Her parents are absolute fucking Nazis and won't even let me over her house when they're not there. They won't let her go on overnights with me, etc. Typical hyper-religious shitty parents who don't let her do anything despite that she's 19 fucking years old. They've got it in her head that sex is immoral if the purpose is anything but making children after being married, and even then it's wrong to find pleasure in the act. To make it clear she hasn't gotten anything from me. she hasn't asked, I've offered but to she was way not interested.

Now of course, why wouldn't a decent looking guy like me dump a girl who was leaving him totally in a sexual lurch for over a year and a half? The problem is, she led me on for about a year saying "eventually" and then she became increasingly resistive to the subject.

Over the year, of course, I fell hopelessly, totally in love with her. She's perfect in every way except the lack of sex. And I've spent the last six months tortured by the fact I've effectively got no chance with her. I tried really hard to break up with her, we were broken up for like 6 hours before we both broke down and came crawling back.

Her friends have recently taken to telling me I'm a real fucking prick for expecting sex after 18 months. Are they right? Am I a piece of shit?

I come to you, Grasscity, because I'm out of bud, angry, and nobody else has any fucking idea what I should do other than be miserable.

2. A YEAR AND A HALF, YOU AIN'T GOT NO PUSSY AND YOU STILL WITH HER?!?!? Bruh, I hate to tell you but... you gay my nigga. Nah but in all seriousness, if you truly love her, sex doesn't matter whatsoever, I've never based my love for a girl on the amount of sex I get or how soon I get it, I base it off of character and the person behind what I see, if she is respectful and dignified in the way she carries herself sexually then I respect her for not whoring it up like half the bitches around here nowadays but no, you're not in the wrong for wanting sex this far into the relationship, most people get it within the first two or three weeks.

3. #3 kfgk14, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    THANK YOU I THOUGHT I WAS MORE THAN FUCKING REASONABLE!
    I love her to death but god damnit...I couldn't ever cheat on her either, so that idea's out.
    I'm sure if she just indulged in a little herb this topic wouldn't be a fucking issue.

4. I mean there is this girl I'm thinking about going out with and I know she's a good girl and I probably won't get nothing but I like her and I don't need pussy to be happy.

5. Sometimes sex is for more than just pleasure. 

Its for the passion, the connection, the trust of letting another
    person go as far with your body that you can. I think waiting 
    2-5 month is a reasonable time to have sex. The fact she is stalling for 
    over a year and a half is messed up. You're not the cunt. 

6. Woa I respect you my man! That's some strong shit right there. But it's true what my nigga told you right above me. I guess you still have your hands you can use. :)

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Abraham Lincoln

7. Are you a piece of shit? Are you kidding me? You're a fucking saint for staying in there that long without at least getting some hand or mouth action. How long do her friends expect you to wait, a decade?

Sit her down and tell her that you're a big boy and you have big boy needs

8. I'm an engineering major with way too much time on my hands and I've run out of new and interesting ways to beat it...

No, you're not a piece of shit or a prick. 

I mean damn, if you were both like 30 years old, people would think it's genuinely fucking weird that you've been together for 18 months without ever having sex. 

And I mean, honestly, if she wants to wait until she's married to have sex then that's something you're just going to have to either deal with or move on to someone else. 
    But I really don't understand why someone who is "staunchly atheist" would think that sex is only for procreation after marriage, unless she's still too caught up in her parents beliefs. What if you didn't believe in marriage? Would she break up with you or never have sex with you because marriage is... what? What does it even mean if it's not a "pact with the lord" or whatever?

Her stance really confuses me. 

10. You ever wrung a teenage girl's tears out of a Carhartt? I have, and that conversation was just why...She cannot be reasoned with and it drives me fucking mad.

11. Yeah, I've tried and tried to explain the logical failure there. She has even recognized that it doesn't make any damn sense. But she won't fucking change it.

Well then... I guess you either deal with it or you don't? Sucks, but you can't exactly just make her change her mind. 

13. I dont think I could stay in a relationship like that so im not sure if this is the best option.... but give her an ultimatum.

14. Dump the bitch ;)

15. 18 months just wow. If she's set on waiting until marriage then you best prepare for a few more sexless years at least. Personally I'd just tell her I'm after a more intimate and 'loving' relationship.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

16. 18 months that's pretty insane

17. I commend for accomplishing such a feat, I couldnt do it but kudos to you. If you are craving some sex, is she willing to make a compromise, oral?

lol, how long are her weirdo friends used to waiting for sex? 5 years? A decade? Over an year and a half and you're a PRICK? That's fucking ridiculous OP and I commend you for even asking the question after this long, this girl must really be something special. I can't tell you if it's worth it to hang in there or not but you are most certainly NOT a prick after waiting 18 fucking months. You're a hero in my book. 

19. Why settle for a sexless relationship? Move on.

20. Perhaps you could meet half-way with a blow job?