am i teh only one?

Discussion in 'General' started by nahtsch, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that guy is a fuckin goof and if I were someone from vt I wouldn\'t have been listening to the no guns on school premises I would have been packing it everytime I left my room and when that motherfucker came around I would have fuck lit him up with all the bullets I had.

2. what a fuckin mutt, if he was still alive, id love to torture that dude and bury him in the dessert still breathing...give it to em anthony spilotro style!

3. reported for finding fun in this? don\'t take shit too seriously.

[​IMG]

\"grr i gotta dildo bitch\"

4. Ya, what he did was terrible...but it is a picture. If people can make fun of religions and races, they can make fun of murderers. After all, what better way to destroy respect for a person than making a complete mockery of them. Murderers, especially ones who do it for attention like him, don\'t deserve respect, the victims do. The victims have almost nothing to do with his retarded pictures, so laugh away! Haha.

5. Neither of those two facts are the reason this is funny, so it is not relevant. The PICTURE is funny. No one is thinking it\'s funny he had mental problems, nor are they laughing at the 30+ people killed, just the picture.

Sometimes it is OK to laugh at stuff you see in life and this picture falls under the veil of \"one of those times\".

6. haha ok the dildo beats the bong

7. I laugh when I see this:

[​IMG]

Does this fall under the same category?

8. Wow, that\'s a great pun, but no thats definitely making fun of the tragedy itself...

9. Thread closed for what should be obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.