am i teh only one?

Discussion in 'General' started by nahtsch, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i laugh my balls off when i look at this picture.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[​IMG]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Even though that guy was fucked up, he looks like a total dildo there. :D

3. that guys so f\'ed up but ya that pic is rediculous lol

4. I can\'t really laugh at the picture, he did kill like 35 innocents. But it is pretty funny looking. I wouldn\'t say I laugh my balls off though.

5. thats sad to see such a mentally defective person.

6. he stole the idea from oldboy

not only was he a raving loony but he was also an unoriginal piece of shit too!

7. besides the fact that he killed 35 innocent people, its a pretty funny picture

8. That picture always reminded me of the guy from manhunt when he uses the hammer. But no I don\'t laugh at it, but he does look pretty damn stupid.

9. It\'s probably bad I don\'t know who that is.

10. Who holds a tiny hammer like that with 2 hands, like he is suddenly going to lose grip on it and drop it on his foot?

11. I really don\'t know how you havent heard of this. If you where in the US when this happened I dont know how you don\'t know of this guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre

12. Ohhh, yes I know about it but didn\'t realize it was him. His myspace was weird as fuck if I remeber correctly. Was he a sociopath or emo nut?

13. You know, when I first saw these pictures and came across him holding the hammer, I was like \"motherucker musta watched Oldboy, too.\"

He\'s trying to look really tough and scary.

Not very threatning at all.

14. \"Grrr Im gonna getchu with mah hammer\"

15. it\'s funny because he\'s holding it like a baseball bat when it\'s a hammer.

it\'s sad that he killed people and sucked at writing. it would\'ve been better if he\'d just killed himself rather than all those other people first.

Anyone read any of the plays he\'s wrote? They\'re terrible. Richard McBeef ftf.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0417071vtech1.html

16. someone needs to photoshop it with a bong in his hand.. not a hammer. even though its funny either way

17. Its sad that guns can give the weakest people, physically and mentally, the power to kill multiple people with ease but whatcha gonna do right? Well personally ill just buy a gat so next time that fucker comes around ill bust a cap, then he doesnt kill everybody and everybody goes home safe. So make guns illegal..i say no make more people have guns so they can shoot all the insane ones lmao. Yeah if i put aside the fact he killed like 35 people then its pretty funny, someone really does need to photoshop that.

18. i will give a +rep to anyone that photoshops that with a baseball bat in his hand instead, with the caption: I READY PLAY BASEBALL underneath it.

19. This is messed up.

I\'m so glad so many of you are finding humor in two very sad facts-

He had mental issues- this is obvious, & many innocent people were killed.

This is a sorry excuse for a thread.

Reported.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.