Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Spending Too Much On Weed?????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kaylatenille, Aug 12, 2014.

1. I recently moved to California from Alabama, while I smoked in Alabama it wasn't a regular thing but out here I smoke daily.
    I am female and my husband doesn't like me meeting with other guys, so my dealer is this college girl and she delivers to me every 2 weeks and I give her 50-60$.
    I am new to buying weed for myself, back home someone just did it for me, so I am wondering if I am spending too much. I am a complete noob, so I really don't even know how much she gives me, I just know I spend 50-60$ every 2 weeks,
    can someone help me and give me advice? 

2. If you don't know how much she is giving you chances are you are paying too much.  Since you don't have a scale or even know amounts she could easily be ripping you off.

3. Post a picture of what you get when you pay her and we'll be able to roughly eyeball it.

4. #4 GratefulFred, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Buy a scale and ask her how much she's giving you for that $50 or $60.  Then weigh it and see how far off it is.

Where I am $60-$70  would be an eighth of the good stuff if it's delivered (it's usually a bit more to have it delivered). 

5. Eighth = 3.5g. I would think in Cali, prices would be cheaper than Bama...

6. #6 TheWhiteLighter, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Get a scale for at home.

Next time ask her what you are paying for size wise.

Weigh it up at home without bag and if the amount is too low talk to your dealer about it (don't get all pissy about .2-.3 unless consistantly,it happens). 

And the amount you pay is not really that bad for 2 weeks of smoke.

7. If you are getting all you need for $50-$60 every two weeks, safely delivered, it's a great deal.   This is certainly not too much to pay, for delivery of an eighth, which is probably what it is.   It also depends on how far your dealer must travel, parking, etc.  

I

8. That would be about a quarter where I am in cali, but it also depends on her delivery fee so it could be an eighth or so or she could really be ripping u off. But I normally spend 45-90 every two weeks and it doesn't seem excessive.

9. Well, she does drive about 30-40 minutes some times, depends on where she is at, so I guess it really isn't a big deal.
    I honestly don't know how much I'm getting but I smoke a lot during the day and the amount she gives me usually lasts about 2 weeks.

You should kiss her deep for driving that far for you. ;) ;)

Nonetheless get a scale and do your own math to see if it is really worth it.

11. Here's my stash now, but keep in mind I bought it from her 3 days ago and I regularly smoke. 

12. Why not go to a dispensary? Your in Cali, get a med rec and start buying from dispensaries

13. And sounds like you have a jealous douchey husband with trust issues

• Like Like x 1
  14. & I will get all that done very soon, I'm excited. 

15. Your in Cali and you are spending top shelf money on mids

16. Make friends with a girl with a mmj card and have her buy for u until u get yours

17. I wish I could last 2 weeks with only an 1/8th :( take me back to the good ol days where a gram would last us until mommy would give us $5 again 😂😂😂

Judging by that picture, you're not getting ripped off, especially if she has to drive 30 minutes to get it to you.

More like a husband who fears the very real chance a dealer could take advantage of her. Also a possibility with a female dealer, but its a double standard