Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i screwed for my drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Diizzyy, Dec 31, 2013.

1. I quit smoking the 18th of December. Got a call today and I could be leaving on the 13th of January, which means my test is going to be a couple days before the 13th. I smoked about 1-1.5 grams a day for the past 3 months and a half. I have lost 40 pounds in that 3 and a half months, a couple pounds after I quit,  and I have a low body fat percentage (guessing <13%). I work out 5 days a week and do an average of an hour and half cardio everyday, and I drink around 2 liters or more of water a day. If age is a factor at all, I am 21. Am i screwed? Or do you think i will be okay? Should i buy a flush kit? If so, what are some good ones that worked for you? I'm just looking for opinions and suggestions, maybe some stories from personal experiences.

I know this question is probably asked a million times a day.. but i'm looking for an answer based on my body type, lifestyle, and my usage.

2. only way to find out is to buy THC test and see. But if you fail that I would work out a shit ton take alot of cleansers. I'm sure if you do you will be fine.

3. You should be okay but I'd buy a test to take at home.Sent from The Gods.

4. [quote name="Diizzyy" post="19256671" timestamp="1388460574"]I quit smoking the 18th of December. Got a call today and I could be leaving on the 13th of January, which means my test is going to be a couple days before the 13th. I smoked about 1-1.5 grams a day for the past 3 months and a half. I have lost 40 pounds in that 3 and a half months, a couple pounds after I quit, and I have a low body fat percentage (guessing <13%). I work out 5 days a week and do an average of an hour and half cardio everyday, and I drink around 2 liters or more of water a day. If age is a factor at all, I am 21. Am i screwed? Or do you think i will be okay? Should i buy a flush kit? If so, what are some good ones that worked for you? I'm just looking for opinions and suggestions, maybe some stories from personal experiences.I know this question is probably asked a million times a day.. but i'm looking for an answer based on my body type, lifestyle, and my usage.[/quote]First off don't buy a detox kit, those don't do shit. Youll can have the same results for free.Now what you need to do is fast. Starve yourself, only eat in small amounts and drink tons of water.What I used to do back in the day was drink green tea and water, lots. I also worked out a lot more.Also there's a theory about sweating out the THC in your fat, not sure if its true but its worth a try.Honestly dude, 3 months with over a g everyday isnt a little so I can't promise you anything but if you starve yourself, eat vegetables, exercise, drink green tea and water only then youll have a higher chance of passing.Here's my info (back then):Body weight: about 110 pounds (I'm a small dude)Metabolism: quite fastAge: 16Once again this was IN THE PAST so don't rip on me for being underage. I'm 18 now, High school senior. I used to get drug tested as someone snitched on me for pushing at schoolYes I've learned my lesson, and Ive learned other things as well.Such as things of this nature.I used to smoke while getting drug tested randomly every 2 weeksAnyway, just be sure to burn fat. That's all you can do, besides playing the waiting game"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

5. I agree with Slug, Detox's dont do shit. You should be fine. Workout alot and drink lots of water bro.

6. its possilble but just take a flush kit to make sure keep working out n shit sweat sweat SWEAT!