Am i ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mos_hi2420, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Hey i have a swaziland kusg plant thats 11 weeks in to flowering and ahe jus doesnt seem close to finishing.none of her fan leaves have died her buds are getting really hard tho with a gang a white hairs and a few ambers..so if anybody has any advice let me know[​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Shes looks like shes finishing up to me. Do you still feed her? Shes going to be green until you pick her if you do. If you stop feeding her then she will use upbthe nutes in heer leaves and start to die. Id give her another week and cut her nutes for two wks then pick her depending on her trichs and shit. She looks good. Some strains are 12week strains and i know some who dont start counting until after wk one or two when the buds show so theirs actually go for 14.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Its real close, with the lights you run they will never be monster buds, they look done enough to me.

You could go longer but you have reached a point of diminishing returns.

If the plants were mine they would be chopped, new seeds planted and be shopping for light upgrades.

Nice grow, put a notch on your belt and a bud in your pipe. :)

4. @[member="snoopdog6502"] thanks bro im runnin leds right now i jus thru a few cfls in for sum extra light

5. @[member="silverhawk8792"] i only give her molasses but she has a shit load of bone meal,bat guanno,and ultra bloom mixed in the soil

I was judging the light by all the stemage. Sativa dominate?

Im way not sold on LEDs yet. I would have to buy $5,000+ worth to equal what I run now.

7. Yep the majority of the hairs have darkened and curled up. I'd say this is the ideal time to harvest. Nice grow room too, how do you find the LED's?

8. Yea shes full sativa and yeah i wouldnt recomend leds for nothin larger than a small grow tent unless u grab a bunch of em like u sed

9. I got lucky Another grower i know switched to HPS and jus gave it to me