am i packing the joint right?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Megalit420, May 11, 2018.

1. So ive been buying pre rolled cause im kinda new to papers and not feelin confident to rol yet but ive been packing some bud into a pre rolled and i load the whole thing with that straw like thing to pack it and pack it pretty tight. When i try to light the joint and im inhaling, i notice that a bit of bud flys into my mouth from the roach. Also i have to relight it like 5 time while smoking it, ontop of that Im not as high as I should be. I use raw by the way incase you guys get into an arguement about the papers brand.

2. Use filters. The pre-rolled cone papers, with filters, are convenient, and easy to pack with the bamboo stick.

--Norgal Guy

3. Getting some bits of weed in your mouth in the beginning of a joint, especially when packing a prerolled cone is somewhat normal but to try to stop that from happening, break off a little piece of your bud without grinding it just big enough to go all the way down the cone to the filter, that should help stop some of the ground up bud from getting through the filter and into your mouth. If you are needing to relight it that much, it sounds like you are packing it too tight. You want a tight pack but you still want there to be good airflow through the cone.

Personally, while I enjoy smoking joints occasionally just for the act of chilling with someone and passing it back and forth, but it gets me the least stoned of any other method. If I smoke the same amount I pack in a J from my bong I will be way more stoned from the bong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. thanks, i think it works like a plug nug for a bowl then, I try not fit the bud near the filter without grinding it but rather just breaking it into small pieces. Yeah i think I am packing the paper a bit too tight. Guess I will have to fix that

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's a lot of weed that goes in a previous rolled to pack it right . ...especially for a rookie like you said you were you should Learn to roll mini joints to start with.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Maybe it is too tight?

Ive learned that if you tend to squeeze them a bit, from tip to end to loosen up, and then wiggle a little, the bud shakes around and spreads even

Most prerolls are too fat and arent packed right as is so, just have to get it right