Am i out of line?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by krazy92, Dec 14, 2010.

1. So ive known this girl for 4 years, and recently been dating for around 4 months, 1 month "offically". She refuses to let me see her vagina..... Like doesnt let me touch it anything, just lets me put my dick in it.

Its really starting to get annoying. Like wtf? im her boyfriend and I kind of want to look at it, kind of like a girl saying "sorry you cant see my boobs."

Ive seriously considered breaking up with her over it, not because I cant look at her vagina, but because of the fact she says shes "insecure" about it. So what she is saying to me is Im just not comfortable with u... I know damn straight her ex bf got to see it, lick it, w/e.

Its really starting to piss me off... Like Im fucking u let me see it...

insight?

2. dump that bitch.....

sike

nah just give it some more time more.

3. lol just sneak a peak next time you stick it in her?

not sure what else there is to say haha

4. just be like "fine bitch im gonna poke my cock through my boxers u cant look at it, or touch it. And when we r fucking dont you DARE look me in the eye"

5. dude how canyou not see it when you fuck????

like if she is on her back and you are sitting up.......thats like total vag in the face man. you just gotta look.

6. No you're not out of line at all. But I think you should give it a little more time. She's obviously really insecure about her vagina's appearance. They aren't the prettiest thing ever. Not that most guys give a shit but alot of girls can't help but feel insecure. If her ex saw it then I see no reason for you not to, I suppose she needs more time to get used to you. If after awhile she still refuses to then....I don't know. That's weird.

7. Don't fuck it then you're playing her game bro dancing to her tune. Say if you can't see it you won't fuck it. Problem solved :)

8. Give it some more time. Girls aren't taught to explore , play with themselves, and be comfortable with it. So just her some time and ease your way down there or just try going down on here I know I wouldnt tell a guy to stop that and bam face to crotch time =)

9. well if you said you just met her I would say tranny tricks but you said you knew her so...maybe she just thinks her pussy is gross looking...I knew a girl with a snatch that would make Bigfoot cringe...looked like a roast beef sandwich wedged up in her crotch...poor girl.

and no youre not out of line

10. I think it's going to be one of these three things...

1. Warts
    2. Tattoos of ex boyfriends
    3. Vajazzle scars