Am i lucky or wat???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Flya Den U, May 15, 2009.

1. So yesterday after school sum middle schoolers was bout tu fight (my school is one of them schools that mix Middle nd High). So me ,being the ignorant n-word i am, of course wants to see sum action. So they do there usuall walk in a little mob to find whoevr, nd of course its mostly black ppl. So im walkin wit my phone out to capture this shit nd my friends right next to me. Next thing u kno they start runnin, Im jus standing there saying, WTF they wasted my time again (they do this alot, all bark no bite). Wen a middle schooler rus=ns past me, i hear a ipod touch drop (ccha-ching) then another one runs past i hear crack (he steppd on it). So me nd my homeboy both look at it nd i scoop it up, nd pocket it. Usually i dnt steal (if u call that stealing), but it was either i get it , or he gets it. So i made the quick decision to take it nd keep it.

So i take it nd start feeling bad, (im a very concious person) but luckily my shool is full of Jack Boys (goons that steal), especially in the mid scholl. It seems to me that it wuz stolen before i got it, a blak kid droped it nd it had pics of sum mexican kid. I called this a gift from God, He wanted me to have it.

So im not a selfish person, Im lettin my best friend, whom i call my lil sis, share it wit me cuz she aint got shit (no phone, no music, no nothin). So i feel like im evn doing good wit this shit, am i a bad person or was i jus destined to hav this?? lol

2. that was so fucking painful to read.

3. QFT.

Fillah.

4. Lol you're fine. I'd say since it was stolen anyways, and the kids were gonna try to kick somebody else's ass...you should take it. Btw is it cracked from being stepped on?

5. yea but u cant still see nd touch evrything properly:D, big ass crack tho.

6. dude i steal shit up da ying yang.

7. The day before that, there wuz a bike at the beginnin of my street, no one in sight. I've been sayin i need a bike too. But i didnt take it, God musta wanted me to hav that, but i didnt take so i think the ipod was to make up for the bike lol

8. +1 :smoke:

9. #9 YEM, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    I'm sorry, but you gotta stop typing in ebonics or whatever language you consider that to be and start typing in English.

Either way, from the gist of the message that I got, congrats on the iPod. I think what you did with it was justified. ;)

10. times 2

11. thanks YEM
    and srry for my ignorance, its jus the way i type wen im in a rush:eek:

12. My eyes actually hurt from the lack of grammar and properly formed sentences.

13. Eh in HS who could blame you. I remember I snatched a ipod nano,traded it for a zune, then traded it for 100 valium. and my friend got a 16 gig touch when they were new.

14. Ha, same here.

Yeah I also agree that your actions are justifiable, since you're sharing the iPod with your best friend who apparently needs it a lot more than you do. Congrats on such an awesome find.

15. qft!!!

16. its ok bro, no need to apologize. just keep toking and be happy :smoke:
    and what you did may not be exactly the right thing to do, but it wasn't the ultimate sin either.

17. it's good to see the school system doing their jobs and properly educating the youth of today.

Jeebus tittays! Dumb n-word indeed

18. You don't get rewarded for not stealing something when no one is looking.

19. your an awful person...youll probably go to hell