Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i just too high, or is this right

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bongman1992, Oct 25, 2007.

1. well i just got finished smokin my homemade lightbulb vaporizer. and i noticed last time i used it that the high felt different from the one i get when i smoke bongs or joints. and now i can really feel the difference. i just cant put my finger on what the difference is. has anyone else felt this way?

2. maybe your not tasting the lighter fluid, yuck. i dunno man. is it a good kind of high??

3. no its a fine high just feels diff

4. I have noticed the same thing after using a vape, less couch lock or something.

5. Usually vapourizing does give a different high, how does it feel? Usually when I hit a volcano I get the giggles for a little bit then I just end up feeling high as a kite with my head elsewhere, I love the high that vapourizers give.

6. do you feel like your on painkillers? like vicoden?

7. less couch lock nailed it. thats one of the feelings. idk i just dont feel as "psychadelic" as i usually do.

8. never done painkillers

9. Vaporizing doesnt get EVERY chemical from the bud, pretty much always creating more of a head high. The body high cannabinoid, w/e its called (don't know all the terms) needs a higher temperature to be released, and therefore usually isn't released... giving less of a stony high, and more of a head high.

10. I made a light bulb vape.. just got it to work.. it's kinda nice feeling, not so heavy.

Not sure if I prefer vaping though. Out of interest, how much bud do you vape at a time?

11. it only took me like a TINY PINCH to get high.

12. Vaporizing weed, yes the high feels different. To me it is more of a cerebral sativa high.

13. when you vaporize weed, you dont get as couchlocked.

there are 2 chemicals in the bud: thc, and (cbd or cbn?). thc is released at a lower temperature than cbd/cbn. the cbd/cbn is the stuff that gives you a more stoned high. so when you vape, you get more thc and not as much of the other stuff, and that gives you a different high