Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am I just paranoid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 311fanforlife, Nov 14, 2009.

1. i never buy ganja (i have always been a scavenger) until now. I call up a friend who i went to High School with who has always been very reputable in this area. Ive seen him interact with my other friends when conducting business as usual and this time he acted very strange. i get to the place but instead of going into apartment he jumps in car and we drive off to corner of apartment complex and this is where it get stranger. He takes the baggy out and says very CLEARLY "here is the 1/8 of marijuana" then he asks for money. I get some strange vibes from the way he says it and he says again "you are going to buy this 1/8 of marijuana for 60 dollars?" at the same time in the area he wanted me to park, this "jogger" keeps running circles like 8 feet around my car. I eventually tell him gotta use $$ to pay bill or some bs and GTFO of there.

Since this would be my 1st time buying on own, was I smart or way to paranoid? I thought he might be a rat or something

2. haha either you got an insane person or a person with a wire from the sounds haha. unless he was just fuckin with you. but why would they ever go through all that trouble to take you down unless you were gettin like a qp or more?

3. better paranoid than fucked, good decision.

4. I thought they didnt set people up like that unless its for a huge amount especially for weed. :confused_2: I guess you should always go with your gut instinct tho.

5. I woulda bailed too. 60 dollars is a total rip off for an eight.

6. I read it one of the topics that always always go with your gut when you're dealing with pot.

7. #7 Iluvatar, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    Wow that dealer sounds like a fucking douche. I would have dropped him off far from his house..
    And some guy jogging around the car? WTF kinda ppl do you hang with?
    Either way you made the right decision

8. Yeah 60 is a lot unless its some goood shit

9. 60 is a douchebag price.. but when its all you can get haha

10. yeah if your buying from a rat, they usually say the price out loud, and wtf, he was literally jogging around your car? i would have got out and be like wtf man?

11. Good choice to gtfo. like mandah said go with ur gut feeling with these kind of things