Am I just being a little bitch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibausssss, Apr 29, 2010.

1. I'm legit wondering.
    The past 3 times I've had ganja I've been smoking my friends out a lot and it kinda sucks when nobody else has weed. Trust me, I've been smoked out a LOT in my life, way more then I've bought, but recently I've been the only one with ganja due to a couple of my friends being tested soon. My friend just got his paycheck and was bitching about buying ganja which also made me pissed because he had money to do so, yet was really hesitant even though I had been smoking him out a lot lately. Just let me know if I'm being a little bitch or not. Thanks GC.

2. Maybe he wanna quit smoking or something? Untill he smoke you out, don't give him nothing..

3. your a little bitch.

4. If you have to ask if youre bein a bitch then youre probably bein a bitch..

5. Im probably guna start calling you Can-i-bitch instead of Caniabussss

6. This. :laughing:

7. Normaly everybody should throw but if u got the weed and wanna chill with your friends then smoke it..and you make it seem that you have been smoked up ALOT so paying a few times isn't that bad dude...I think you being a little bitchy ;)

8. The only bitch move is to not be real about how you see the situation. Say it in whatever vernacular you speak, but something straight up like " hey man, I don't mean to be a Jew(joking PC police), but I'm broke too, and it seems like I'm the only one throwing down lately. Come on man."

Don't just let it go; that shit will foster anger and resentment and build. Never a good thing.

9. +rep, ty

10. I think you also have a problem...

11. Fuck that, if your friends havent thrown down for a week and you are supplying your whole crew stop smoking people out. When you provide for too long it starts to form lazy habits, and people start taking YOUR shit for granted. Nowhere does it say you have to provide for all of your friends, so start smoking on your own time, or wait until one of your boys deserves a smoke down. No one pays you to smoke homies out, so if they aren't reciprocating, show them that it is a priveledge not a right to get smoked down. Economies in the shitter, if they cant handle that, give them your dealers number and tell them to provide for themselves like almost everyone else in this world has to do.

12. well it sorta depends. when i was like 16 i hung out with my two best friends every day after school, we were real tight and it was just the three of us. we always just bought weed and smoked it with each other, never kept any for ourselves or anything..just toked it all together and usually all that day haha. but it was usually all purchased by one person who had money at the time. maybe one of us weren't abe to come up with money for a while but one of us was doing some work and getting a steady cash flow for a bit. it just went in cycles and always seemed to work out. but if your friends are able and just not willing, fuck them. blaze without their stingy ass. i understand if you're runnin low, but if you're holdin out then you gotta go!

13. So what are you getting out of it by saying somethin to your friends? No one likes being pressured to buy weed. Odds are you're just going to piss them off.

it doesn't sound like you had a system anything beyond "if you got it share it".... Maybe they all feel like it was just your turn to buy.

So the real question is "will your friends think you're a bitch?"

14. You said "I'm legit wondering". As well as mentioning to us that you've been smoked out more times then not. You have to ask a website if you are a bitch. My answer for you my friend, you are a bitch.

15. Yep. I was in one of those circles except mine had 4 and sometimes 5 people in it. We would all save our lunch money and blaze up after school. Ahhh, only if I could relive those days. :smoking:

16. blah blah negitive comments won't be noticed..
    Anyway, thanks for the advice. He's buying a bag today so it's chill.

17. His what is a little bitch? :confused:

18. you should never care about smoking people out. its weed

19. I disagree. Times are tough and most people who smoke weed in this country are paying 50 dollars for quality eighths. Smoking a blunt with your boys ain't cheap, unless you're connected or growing.