Am I Just Being A Crazy Bitch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taz_21, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Aight sooo I've been in a relationship for almost a year(although we've been hooking up for 6) Anyways more recently I decided to move in with him and everything's been going great, however I find myself becoming more and more insecure with our relationship, and myself, than I ever have.
    I don't believe he's cheating on me, but I often think about his exes and whether or not I'm the right one, or if he wants to see (or fuck) anyone else.
    Sometimes I bring these worries up but he's gets pissed and tells me I'm going crazy. I've never worried about this kind of shit before, but idk what's wrong now.

So am I just going crazy?

2. #2 Mr.Otter, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    A little bit.

3. yeah your insecurities are turning you into a crazy bitch. you gotta love yourself before you can love another.

4. I can't say whether or not you have any reason to be insecure since I know nothing about your actual relationship besides the fact that you had been hooking up for five years before getting in a relationship together and I think that says enough

5. #5 WhiteRabbit13, Apr 16, 2014
    i mean if youre the one hes with, then youre the one he chose and i mean his exes are exes for a reason right? so id say you have nothing to worry about

6. So what's that supposed to mean?

7. #7 hermione420, Apr 16, 2014
    I don't know your relationship so I can't say whether or not the guy you're with is cheating on you but if you had been hooking up with him for five years before even starting a relationship it is a possibility. 

EDIT: And if he was cheating on his then girlfriend(s) (now the exes you're worried about) with you during that 5 year time span I would say it wouldn't be too far fetched that he'd be cheating on you

8. given the fact that youre a female im gunna say that yes.. you are probably a crazy bitch.. and have probably always been one 

9. Being insecure in the relationship will drive him away/crazy and present huge problems. You should do work on your 'self' to solve it.

10. #10 rain dancer, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Youre insecure because shits real now.

Before you had nothin to lose.

Now you got a lot to lose. A man who wont even discuss the possibility of infedility is a boy, imo.

6 years is a long time to fuck around.

11. Haha I can't disagree that because I have a Coochie I have a heightened craziness but I'm asking pertaining to this situation.

12. Lol you aren't a crazy bitch, you're just worried. After I moved in with my bf, I did the same thing but beware, when we fight, he isn't afraid to use those same insecurities against me. Even though I know he wouldn't cheat, it's still annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Well that sucks

14. Were you hooking up with him while he was in other relationships?

15. What made you want to be with someone you had already been sleeping with for years? Especially if he cheated on his last girlfriends with you? Just doesn't make sense to me. Nothing wrong with having sex but fucking someone for that long is basically telling them that you don't care too much about being committed. 

I think all of that makes you crazy, not that you're worried whether or not he's cheating on you.

16. Well I sense a little judgement... The whole story is we met when I was 15 in high school, dated, I lost my virginity to him, and when he went off to college we ended up seeing other people. In the 6 year span of us knowing one another we could never manage to stay away from each other, so continued hooking up. Once we decided to go our separate ways, neither of us could go without the other so I decided eff it and just moved to be with him.

17. No idk how that even got brought up...

18. Oh man, you lost your v to him......

Well, good luck honey!

:smoke:

19. #19 hermione420, Apr 16, 2014
    Ok, so you two continued to hook up while he was in other relationships. Girl, you can do better. If he was willing to cheat on his girlfriends with you what makes you think he won't cheat on you with them? You deserve better and there are tons of guys who won't cheat on their girlfriends. I just think you're hung up on him since he was your first. You can get dick elsewhere, you are allowed to move on.

20. I feel like since they have such a long history and have continued to go back to each other no matter what then that shows that she's been "the one" (so to speak) that he's wanted all along. It's not impossible to try and seek other lovers and realize that what you had was the best, especially after graduating high school and shit people get curious. Now you're at the age where you want to get serious and there's nothing wrong with that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum