Am i in trouble??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by billiebadass7, Mar 15, 2010.

1. #1 billiebadass7, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    Ok so so theres a couple plants that have been in 12/12 for 3 days now. They were started from seeds. i just found one that had a set few sets of balls. the biggest ball i could find was about the size of a pin head. so now im wondering is if there might have been some balls that may have burst? how can i tell? or do i have to play the lovley waiting game?

(the male has been cut and put into a ziplock bag for autopsy)

any help would be appreciated.

2. how old are these plants? Really theres no way to find out if a ball popped open and sprayed your ladies unless you were to very closely inspect every lil bit of the plant which isn't really that accurate because balls can fall off blow away etc. Pretty much it is a waiting game for you just have to wait and see what happens. :)

3. If you're 3 days into a flowering light cycle you're okay...get rid of the male and keep an eye on the others. No need to worry.

Also, if you can post a pic, it would help...

Submitted for your approval,
    Tyg

4. If it's 3 days in they probably haven't burst. HOWEVER don't be killing plants just like that, I've had 100% females with swollen Calyxes, and a swollen calyx looks like a hard ball that doesn't open, so make sure it's hard and stiff rather than soft and mushy. If it starts growing more balls, one next to the other (like a bunch of REALLY tiny grapes) THEN it's a male.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

5. they did look like little tiny grapes

6. Then that sounds too much like a male, CUT IT DOWN!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!