Am I In Trouble?

Discussion in 'General' started by Benjaminblackthegreat, Sep 7, 2014.

1. #1 Benjaminblackthegreat, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Yesterday I met this girl at a friends house, well she happens to be a freshman and I ended up drinking with her and a few roommates and we went to the bowling ally and got kicked out for being to drunk.

We then went to a party I blacked out and woke up in this girls dorm room and her parents came through with the residence assistant and I got yelled at for sleeping in a girls room. Like what the fuck? They found my wallet and took my weed and money from my wallet when I was drunk and left that shit in the lounge. They wrote my name down, along with the girl and she was like half naked. I had no shirt on and was still drunk. 

The girls parents somehow ended up taking me out to breakfast it was chill.

Am I about to get in to some trouble with the school? All they found was a bag of weed next to my wallet and they didn't want me sleeping in the girls room for some reason.

I have a house and live off campus and the campus housing people were writing me up for stuff when I don't live there.

2. Do you go to the school? If so you could be in trouble with them as an institution.

3. You'll probs get in trouble with the school for possession. Shit sucks, don't get shit faced next time.

💚Herb is the healing of a nation❤️alcohol is the destruction💛

4. #5 Sluht, Sep 7, 2014
    I bet that missing money was from buying a late night taco after blacking out
    Ps. Ahahhaha the parents of the girl you banged took you out for breakfast? What did they say?

It's all just one big conspiracy

5. #6 Benjaminblackthegreat, Sep 7, 2014

Yeah I probably did stop at one place it was $10 so fuck it. The parents were somewhat ok with it, their daughter didn't get into any trouble I talked to the residence staff. Her mom wasn't enthusiastic about it, imediately she asks, " What, are you doing did you sleep with him?" Her brother says, "Yeah she totally did." lol. I had to go walk out at that point and talk to some people about the weed haha and I really didn't feel that great. Apparently this girls brother was in a frat and the shit they would see when they visited was way way worse. Floor covered in beer cans, fifths and half gals girls passed out on couches awkwardly.

Breakfast was what I needed though and they hooked it up.

6. Sounds like you are already accepted into the family then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Now you have to marry her.

8. She does seem like a keeper

9. #10 Benjaminblackthegreat, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    I have to meet with this dude about the marijuana. I just got an email saying I broke student conduct. Fuckers made me take an alcohol class last year with a bunch of drug addicts when this guy was drinking a beer in my hall as I was pissing in the bathroom. I had nothing to do with the guy or even knew him and they still got me into trouble for being in the same hall as the beer, I wasn't even drunk. 

What ever they are probably going to try and make me take some sort of class that screws me more money so the dean and president can rail hookers and coke and drive nice cars.

10. Sounds a bit like american pie or something lol

11. I hope your fireproof, cause you gonna burn baby!:angry:

dilligaf

12. This is what you should be concerned about. Are her parents rich? You said it was chill, so do they like you? If so....marry her! You will be set for life. Good luck bro.

The school can go to hell.

lol dude I'm going to go to school because having a degree is never a bad thing and I honestly hate the jobs where you are a workhorse for someone else. I want to a job that makes me do some hard thinking and I think college has made me a more outgoing person in general. Not saying I could have experienced the same by just moving out of my house but college has had a very good affect on me.

Lots of crazy times, epic parties. Too much weed most of all, mixed with randomly waking up in girls rooms after blacking out to    . cultivating my fall medicines fucken eh man. All while studying for school and that good stuff.

I like to do things when I get blazed as shit and sometimes I am too high but I am ready to get it done whether its women or studying for 16 hours on adderal. Basically anything is cool when I am hella blazed, I'll try anything but my may fuck up, and i have. School tests i never fuck up on though.

14. #15 Benjaminblackthegreat, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Yup I have to take a drug class and say I am a drug addict for $200.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalTnM4dCUg&index=1&list=LL0O6LO98LZdUWuWnaVv0Kbg

Im about to go so fucking blazed it was bullshit last time I went I didn't even drink alcohol and say I was an alcoholic.