am i hitting my bong right?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by biorobotics, Nov 21, 2014.

1. do i just inhale until there's no smoke left in the chamber? when exactly do i remove the bowl? a lot of the time when i light the bowl and inhale, after the first time, there's no smoke building up. help?

2. hold the flame over the bowl and inhale until it ignites, suck in slowly until the smoke starts to fill the bong. after you get as much smoke as you need/want slide the bowl out and inhale very quickly as smoke can become stale pretty quick and that shit burns like a bitch when you inhale it.

3. Don't pull so hard that you're drinking bong water! Not a pleasant experience to be sure...

4. You could YouTube 'how to smoke from a bong' it's going to be a lot easier than having somebody try to explain it in writing.

5. #5 woahnelleh20, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    Real question should be: Is it best to be smoking big bowls like a full lung capacity of smoke or should we be toking just til the smoke hits our lips pull the bowl and take it? I thought of this today while having a sizable hit after work, Its probably healthier if we just take tinier tokes

6. Step 1: Fill bong with product

Step 2: Put mouth to bong

Step 3: Ignite bowl while sucking through the bong, keep the lighter lit to burn through the stuff in the bowl. This will fill the bong up with smoke, do it until your bowl is all ash and nothing else is igniting.

Step 4: Remove mouth from bong to not blow in it, take a good breath, put mouth back on bong, pull the bowl out and suck as hard as you can. This will clear the chamber. 

Start with smaller hits and work your way up.