Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I heading towards physcosis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NutmegPluto, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #21 The Third Eye, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes, as youve probably noticed by my high school yearbook photo by now, I am mentally retarded so you had best move along.

2. tell you truth some times i get so high its scary and some very scary shit will happen but got remebre

u cant die no matter how trippy or scary hahaha

unless u using other drugs 2 haha

3. i'd say u had a case of the pot demons, they usually get u when the weed u smoke is a lot stronger than u thought. but i can see how a large break in smoking could cause them too. nothing to worry about.

i dont believe marijuana can cause u to go crazy. but there is a person in a nearby mental institution who overdosed on acid (LSD) and now he believes he's a glass of orange juice lol he doesn't want anyone getting to close to him because he's afraid they'll knock him over and all he'll spill all over the place.

4. how did u kill this baby? you cut off its skin and rolled a joint with it? dude....
    probably was DMT in the babies skin.

5. ur a fucking retard lol, and it isnt laced weed coz its happened from weed off 2 different ppl sooooo

6. Just relax bro, you'll be fine, it's just weed and you're not going to die from it. Whether or not will head to psychosis is completely dependant on whether or not you let it. Take it easy next time and try not being fucking hero next time and smoking that much weed when you're an inexperienced toker.

7. Psychosis isn't dependent on whether or not you decide to induce it. Its not like its a choice.

8. #28 The Third Eye, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly psychosis is when you find yourself doing things without any control. For instance the other day I was in a state of psychosis and I came to and found myself mid conversation with somebody who I realized wasn't even there. This is an example of drug induced psychosis

9. Sounds like a whitey!

Heart racing, nausea, etc...pretty must the only way to deal with it is get some water and ride it out. :/

10. Sounds like chronic to me

11. It's not psychosis bro. You jus got stoned. Everytime I smoke a lot of weed the same thing happens, you just gotta get used to it.

Good luck