Am i good on nutrients?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by XxMFDoomxX, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Im going to be going with the fox farm nute line up with big boom-big grow-tiger bloom and im also going to be using there soil ocean forest. Does this sound like a solid plan? Are there any other good nutes to mix with these?

2. You're good to go.

3. Yup yup like he said good to GO!! If u got extra BUcKZ got for there trio supplements
    ( chi che& beasty bloom& open sesima) first grow used the same as u got now and wAs very impressed wit my results! Tasty !:smoke: but ur good !!:hello:

4. Sweeet ill be pickin these up at my local hydro store this week! And then i just need to order me ventilation and lights

5. it'll do but I like the FF trio better. Its more expensive but it really makes a difference in bud size, quantity and quality. Go get some chaching, beastie bloomz and open sesame to be one more notch ahead.;) I would invest into some cal mag and epsom salt too. Or at least the cal mag. but i heard epsom salt helps with the intake of the cal mag. FF nutes lack cal and mag so you'll definitely need it. Good luck and keep us posted.