Am I Gonna Die?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReaLm1537, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I Just Smoked Soooo Much Weed Bro! I Can Feel my heart racing. someone call 911 I think it was laced!!! Haha Just Kidding GC ;)

So recently theres been a whole lotta drama in my life. Just this past week especially, drama with my gf and drama within my household, Mainly between my mother and older brother.

Well yesterday i went to sleep at 3 am after dealing with the gf drama. Earlier that day there was family drama and i was supposed to talk to my brother to basically tell him he's getting the car taken from him. My family shares ONE piece of shit car after he crashed the other car....Basically i went to sleep knowing shit was gonna hit the fan in the morning. so around 5:50 am i wake up to ruckus. my mom and him yelling/ fighting. And my brother needed to take his gf to work. she works at schools EARLY in the morning. So since my mom didnt let him take her he left PISSED. And ventured off to drop her off then make his way to work on the train, something he never really did before so naturally he got lost.

heres the strange part my brother got lost and asked a random for directions, my brother described this guy as a "Loonie, or someone who looks OFF in a way" and he gave my brother directions and also mentioned something about a huge natural disaster happening soon. he said something like 9 or 11 weeks and an exact date but my brother doesnt remember exactly, he predicted an earthquake to be exact.
    then today my gf texts me, "my mama told me to tell you something.....Ur gonna die in an earthquake."

So this has been on my mind ALL day long. Would You trip out or am i just over thinking it? :confused:

TL;DR
    -Random Stranger Tells My Bro of A Huge Disaster Happening soon, even gives specific date (an Earthquake in 9-11 weeks)
    -My gfs mom Randomly tells her "Adrian's Gonna die in an earthquake" (IM ADRIAN :eek:)
    -----???
    ----Profit...or should i say Prophet??? haha

2. Brother, don't fret, we'll all die before it's all said and done, love who's important to you while you can and live with no regrets and you'll die happy, (we all hope)
    try and talk sense into your fam, cuz you're never guarateed tomorrow.
    : D and smile

3. Thats true, but your sig tells me i shouldnt listen to you :confused:

4. if you're going to be killed by some horrific natural disaster and you don't know when, then there's not really anything you can do it about anyway so don't worry about it.

5. I know theres nothing i can do about it....but there is many things i can do while im still here :cool:

6. sig is correct. prob don't want/need to know what real advice i'd give, doubt you'd benefit much from. except for the love, peace, light, and happiness part : D

yes.

yes yes!! don't worry man, chances are you'll be fine until ya die : p

7. [quote name='sinsemillaswimm']sig is correct. prob don't want/need to know what real advice i'd give, doubt you'd benefit much from. except for the love, peace, light, and happiness part : D

Try me. I wanna hear the dark side *Queue Darth Vader Theme Song*

8. Well why don't you ask your gf why her mom made that comment, I'm sure there is a logical reason why.

9. #9 sinsemillaswimm, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcePU26PXCM&feature=related]YouTube - The Gears - DethKlok - Dethalbum II HQ[/ame]

10. I'm afraid so.:wave:

11. I think you should just chill the fuck out and smoke some of that icky sticky 'erb.

12. what brohiemen said:smoke:

13. He said he met a "Loonie" in L.A.? No way, not in California, not in a thousand years. :rolleyes:

14. Ask your girlfriend why her mom said that, is she a fortuneteller or some thing? or was she just in the mood for a prediction?

15. Bro my best advice t you would be what the other dude said love all that you can while you can.

Dam i wouldent doubt it if we all die in earthquakes eventually.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5w1EDva2NE]YouTube - 2012[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Kn8j02CnQ]YouTube - 2012[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYAjoROVe4]YouTube - 2012[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SM7pTfzLzA]YouTube - 2012[/ame]

I hate watchin this type of shit dry, cuss afterwords i wanna get fucked up soooo bad :bongin:

16. Depends where you live, the government isn't releasing any information and some has been censored but an earthquake the same size of the one in japan or bigger will strike the northwestern united states, mostly in california.

Energy is being released from the faults and fissures in the plates in that region, notice the circular or streight random green spots on weather forcasts that don't look natural, its energy released that the meterology equipment picks up on pressure and gauging in the radar.

This indicates that beneath those anomalies is alot of movement and preparation for a massive shift in posistion. Destruction and loss of life if focally in an urban sector would be millions and millions of lives lost and countless billions in property destruction, also expect massive gapes and opennings in the ground that can be anywhere from 5 to 50 feet in width, and a fall into magmic pits hundreds of miles below.

17. Sit back and smoke a J every day. Hoping that when the day comes, you will be to high to realise :smoke:

18. Terrible thread.

19. Dude just chill out:smoke:

20. This isn't a bad thread it's pretty cool, he has a pretty interesting story and if I were him I would be a little freaked out too.